JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

My bad. Thought from a few pages back you were aware.

I am getting attrition damage on Barbs even if not Stalin so long as he is in the game. I will test with him alone to see if I can reproduced the effect.

Using the Ottomans UA change (most recent link from OP), and the effect doesn't seem to be working. The text change is in place, in the civopedia and elsewhere, but I wasn't seeing any of the effects.
Could it be incompatible with something?

Using the Ottomans UA change (most recent link from OP), and the effect doesn't seem to be working. The text change is in place, in the civopedia and elsewhere, but I wasn't seeing any of the effects.
Could it be incompatible with something?

Okay, I'll look into it today.

When I play Norway on Huge Earth, YnAEMP, I start south of Scandinavia. Tried it out several times too, I always spawn the same place.

You're right (I had the X and Y co-ordinates around the wrong way). Will be updated soon.

Norway updated:

• The coastal tiles revealed by the UA are now set to be within a range of the player's starting location, instead of being all coastal tiles on the map
  • Fixed an issue where the Stave Church was not correctly giving its bonus
  • Fixed the incorrect values for the Huge Earth YnAEMP TSL

Spoiler :

The Kingdom of Norway - Haakon Haakonsson
The Northward Route: Begin with nearby coastal tiles visible and receive double quantity from ocean luxuries. Sources of Fish yield +1 Gold.

Birkebeiner: The Birkebeiner is a Swordsman which can move through hills, snow and tundra at double the usual rate, and which is slightly cheaper to produce. Only the Norwegians may build it.

Stave Church: The Stave Church is the unique Norwegian replacement for the Temple. In addition to boosting a city's Faith output, the Stave Church increases the amount of Food stored in the city after a new Citizen is born by the amount of Faith produced in that city. It also does not require a Shrine in order to be built.

The Kingdom of Denmark - Harald Bluetooth
Longboat: The Longboat is an early naval unit unique to Denmark, replacing the Trireme. Unlike the Trireme, the Longboat is a ranged unit and, though it is slightly weaker, it confers a foreign lands combat bonus to Land Units within two tiles. It also may move after attacking, allowing it to easily engage in hit-and-run tactics. This unit also replaces the Galleass. Any ancient era Longboats will be automatically upgraded after researching Compass.

Credits:

Janboruta - Artwork (Haakon (including Leaderscene), Map, Longboat Icon, Longboat Unit Flag Icons, City List)
Firaxis - Stave Church and Birkebeiner Art and Graphics
Peace Theme - Andreas Waldetoft Wilderness
War Theme - Geoff Knorr - Viking Fury

Includes internal support for: Ethnic Units, Gedemon's YnAEMP, Sukritact's Decisions, Tomatekh's Historical Religions.

Yeah having sightline over all the coast ever was kind of weird - I figured it would fit better if it only applied for the coast around your starting landmass or something. It'd be a bit useless on Tiny Islands but then I kind of figured everyone seriously thinking of balance is doing Continents or Terra.

Does the Borkbanana traits stay on upgrade?

Yay! After downloading the latest Norway update, my Birkebeiners are properly placed in the tech tree and upgrading to Longbowmen.

Longbowmen?????

Nope, that was a typo in my haste to post at work without getting caught by my boss. Replace "bow" with "swords."

Are the Picts going to be playable soon? I am intrigued....
Like the Saladin-led civ...Haven't played it yet, but as usual, your civs are fantastic.

Playing the Papal States, I realized when trying to buy GPs in the Industrial era, that there is two Great Prophets: one that grants a Disciple on appearing and one that doesn't. They're named the same so I had to guess which one to pick. I'm not sure how you could fix this (or if you should).

Really liked playing as them, too. Well done.

What about change the Prussian Landwehr from a Rifleman replacement to a Great War Infantry replacement? Being a Rifleman replacement is ok, but there are too many Rifleman-replace units in your mods now such as Imperial Guard, Redcoat, Jaeger, Opolcheniye, etc.

And what about change the Neapolonic Empire UU Chevau-léger to Curiassier which is more famous and more suitable for a cavalry replacement.

The Civ colour and icon of The Archduchy of Austria in the Revised Civilisations mod is very cool! Why don't you use it in your The Kingdom of Hungary mod?

P.S. What UU, UB, UA you will give to the HRE civ?

Top Bottom