JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Yup. I should definitely try to beat Milan with the Germans....

Gyra confirmed for stealing my face.

You would probably be in excruciating pain if I stole your face actually. I am not inclined towards excruciating pain! Such things are mean.

It appears the WWII civs map in the OP is missing...does that entail it is soon to be updated or has something just gone wrong?

And hey! I am pretty sure such a word in your sig entails Sardinia. Or Savoy. Or Sardinia-Piedmont entitled as Savoy as I had suggested long ago but shrugged at because my ideas were super uninteresting. I wonder if what you intend to do will happen to coincide with what I had figured? (of course I actually forgot what the UA I thought of was, heh). Unlikely, as Milan already has the Palazzo.

Hmmm..., something weird with Bohemia: i signed open borders with them, then I ordered my prophet to pass through their territory(to a neutral tile) and it disappeared.

I'd personally never even send religious units anywhere near Bohemia out of fear that they'll buy tiles off specifically to turn my expensive prophet into an archer or something.

It appears the WWII civs map in the OP is missing...does that entail it is soon to be updated or has something just gone wrong?

And hey! I am pretty sure such a word in your sig entails Sardinia. Or Savoy. Or Sardinia-Piedmont entitled as Savoy as I had suggested long ago but shrugged at because my ideas were super uninteresting. I wonder if what you intend to do will happen to coincide with what I had figured? (of course I actually forgot what the UA I thought of was, heh). Unlikely, as Milan already has the Palazzo.

WWII civs map never existed - the Alt Leaders map used to combine the WWII civs with the other Alt leaders (leaving Mussolini in an awkward purgatory). I'll get around to a map for the two distinguished groups eventually, probably, maybe.

Did you? I'll have to find it, and see if I can't work your ideas in somewhere - as decisions, or events, or something. Sardinia-Piedmont is Hypereon's Italy that, through various political maneuvers, got passed down to me. Much of it is still his design, however.

Hmmm..., something weird with Bohemia: i signed open borders with them, then I ordered my prophet to pass through their territory(to a neutral tile) and it disappeared.

Oh well, too bad. I'm done going back over those civs.

That's odd, I could never seem to get that mechanic to work when I was playing as Bohemia. I eventually had to put Austria out of its misery since she kept converting all my cities to her heathen cult.

Oh! Well uh. From what I remember it was basically Austria with spies which sounds blah and probably not even possible since spies are their own people and won't let other peoples' fancy lua stop their stride. Also there's enough city-state absorbing going around, heheh. An alternative was something along the lines of paying barbarian camps to turn that tile and maybe its surroundings into your own tiles (but not cities).

The UU was what I recall most distinctly was a knight that had something to do with dynastic orders, with a pretty simple earning XP whenever policies are adopted sort of thing going on - that kind of thing sounds more Decision suited though (or maybe might be more relevant to that Chivalric Orders thing teased elsewhere? o.o). I think the Palazzo I thought of was also a bank replacement as well...though it was probably actually a Museum that came earlier or something.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that. I found Milan in-game as Milan, and they were still Milan, but named...something else, probably from another civ.

I wonder if the practice of naming the CS entity and the city itself differently should be encouraged. Like it'd be Talinn on the map but the minor civ would be Estonia for diplomacy purposes. ...it would be better if CSs were renamed to Minor Civs but that poses its own problems.

Several games with Roosevelt, so far it seems balanced much better now. Haven't had any crazy off the wall powerful games with him yet, but still trying :)

You did a great job balancing him JFD. Going to play another one.

Just something to keep in mind for when you next update Milan, typo in the Mercenary decision:

Code:
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]Player must at least one friendly City-State

I recommend changing that to

Code:
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]Player must be friendly (or allied) with at least one City-State

WWII civs map never existed - the Alt Leaders map used to combine the WWII civs with the other Alt leaders (leaving Mussolini in an awkward purgatory). I'll get around to a map for the two distinguished groups eventually, probably, maybe.

Did you? I'll have to find it, and see if I can't work your ideas in somewhere - as decisions, or events, or something. Sardinia-Piedmont is Hypereon's Italy that, through various political maneuvers, got passed down to me. Much of it is still his design, however.

Oh well, too bad. I'm done going back over those civs.

Well, i got to be kidding on me.
:p:p:p:p:p

Stalin updated and added to the WW2 pack:

• Added P&P, CulDiv, MCIS, Civ IV Traits, Map Labels, Unique Cultural Influence, and E&D support
  • Commissariat now increases Land Unit production by 10% (up to 30%) per trade route to a CS
  • Commissariat now replaces the Constable (like the Lenin one)

Stalin - The Soviet Union (BNW) Download Subscribe

IS-2 (Tank): May attack twice whilst in friendly territory, or when in territory belonging to an allied City-State or civilizations with a shared ideology.
Commissariat (Constable):+10% Production toward Land Units for every City-State connection (up to 30%).

Credits
Spoiler :
JFD: Design, Code, Writing
Leugi: Artwork (Leaderscene)
Janboruta: Artwork
danrell: Graphics (IS-2)
TheLohoped Research (City-List)
James Hannigan: Music (Peace)
Call of Duty: Music (War)

Decisions:

Spoiler :

Events:

Spoiler :

It makes me unnaturally giddy that the Commissariat now replaces the Constabulary.

Question:
Lets say i play as prussia. Both stalin and I choose the same ideolgy. I declare war on stalin(or vice versa) will enemy units take damage in my territory?

Any chance for italian civ pack?(sardinia, sicily,milan)

Top Bottom