JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Wait, does Belgium's UA mean that its friends will lose a unit or more each time Belgium is at war? Wouldn't such UA be abusable to build up an army for free while also making your potential competition defenseless?

Wait, does Belgium's UA mean that its friends will lose a unit or more each time Belgium is at war? Wouldn't such UA be abusable to build up an army for free while also making your potential competition defenseless?

The code just gives free units to the Belgian player, but doesn't actually take them away from the gifting civ. It's quite an interesting block of code, though -- I hadn't realized that units will gift you copies of their unique units if they can!

The code just gives free units to the Belgian player, but doesn't actually take them away from the gifting civ. It's quite an interesting block of code, though -- I hadn't realized that units will gift you copies of their unique units if they can!
In lua all is possible. Using the Firaxis-made XML from buildings or what have you, not so much.

Belgium and Flanders... BF. Lol.

In lua all is possible. Using the Firaxis-made XML from buildings or what have you, not so much.

Remember the Civ-Linked Great Artists with Random Great Works!
Adjust that to in C++ all is possible and I'll believe you.;)

Hah!

/5char

Remember the Civ-Linked Great Artists with Random Great Works!
Adjust that to in C++ all is possible and I'll believe you.;)

Well, yes, but I really meant just in reference to the unique units, which the game otherwise frowns upon giving to the wrong civ, unless, of course, you're a city-state, and then you can.

Spoiler :
I swear Your Honor, that quote was taken completely out of context. Really!

Sorry LeeS, but Natan has more or less appointed me his second-in-command (alternatively UU, hero, and... promotion? let me get back to you on that) in his quest to bring craziness, weirdness, and downright jollity to the world. I had to do it! I'm a GDR replacement ...I... think... I might be a Great Prophet replacement...
So as not to pollute JFD's stream of civs, head over to Colonialist Legacies and watch the fun.

Sorry LeeS, but Natan has more or less appointed me his second-in-command (alternatively UU, hero, and... promotion? let me get back to you on that) in his quest to bring craziness, weirdness, and downright jollity to the world. I had to do it! I'm a GDR replacement ...I... think... I might be a Great Prophet replacement...
So as not to pollute JFD's stream of civs, head over to Colonialist Legacies and watch the fun.

You have slipped far from the light...

You have slipped far from the light...

I don't remember appointing German democratic republic, you are my replacement to the Advanced great prophet. Yes, advanced great prophet.
Now back off topic: His Modjesty, another Hype train station has been opened in your capital. They are expecting the arrival of prince Ivan IV(i suppose).

Oh mighty leader the aragones have led a rebellion led by ferdinand II, you better go annex them after the fall of Russia or whenever idk. But he is good militarily so watch out

Spoiler :

*sigh*

Seriously, though - don't worry so much; none of it's so important that it absolutely-must-be-done-or-sun-will-not-rise. Except Karl, of course :p

I'm not thinking of Ferdinand at all anyway. Nor anyone else, either. With Alt. Leaders being almost exclusively my niche, Henry was just an inevitable consideration. Aren't you lucky I'm so Eurocentric! Or, then, perhaps that's why you're not lucky :lol:

I wouldn't personally be interested in Aragon under Ferdinand, even if Greater Europe hadn't pledged to install a puppet government there.

The principllity of greater europe has been the center of the XNList faith in recent... days?

Top Bottom