JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Churchill updated:

• Added ExCE and YnAEMP v23 support
  • Tidied up MCIS support, and some other redundant code

Download | Subscribe

And I guess no one's played the Papal States with CulDuv to the modern era yet :p

I hope nothing happens in the next few minutes... It would be awful if someone were to... IDK... severe communion with Rome and declare themselves supreme head of the Church of England. It would be awful if that someone were an English Louis... in more ways than one...

Don't know if you will go back to the WW2 civs again JFD, but to me it seems like Tojo's Yamato doesn't get the perks from the Seafaring trait that be should granted from Bingles civ IV leader traits. :)

Edit: JFD, won't you be assassinated if he shows up? :p

Henry VIII added, much with the help of King Sukritact of More Civs, but also, of course, the Artristriarch Janboruta:

Spoiler :

Download | Subscribe

Decisions:

Spoiler :

Events:

Spoiler :

Don't know if you will go back to the WW2 civs again JFD, but to me it seems like Tojo's Yamato doesn't get the perks from the Seafaring trait that be should granted from Bingles civ IV leader traits. :)

Edit: JFD, won't you be assassinated if he shows up? :p

I have to look at most of my WW2 Civs, again, don't worry :p

That is why I must flee to St. Helenas.

Question: How many turns of WLtKD do you gain from the UA? And does it trigger only once per captured enemy city? Else you could just let the enemy capture a city as many times as you want, then recapture, then enjoy the infinite we love the king day.

Anyhow, off to procrastinate with your civs I go. :D

Does Elizabeth use UA and UU from Victoria revision (alongside the colour scheme) and UB from Henry revision if both Victoria and Henry are enabled?

If that's what he says when he's neutral I can't possibly imagine what he'd say when he's hostile.

Won't the Henry + Elizabeth redo for the Playhouse require the Dynamic Culture Overview ? I didn't see it anywhere as part of the mod, or as a reference/dependancy. Could be I missed it though.

JFD, do you want Sukritact to assassniate you? :p

I've sated Sukritact with a beta of ExCE... I hope :p

Won't the Henry + Elizabeth redo for the Playhouse require the Dynamic Culture Overview ? I didn't see it anywhere as part of the mod, or as a reference/dependancy. Could be I missed it though.

AssignStartingPlots.lua!

Will fix quickly.

EDIT: Fixed

Does Elizabeth use UA and UU from Victoria revision (alongside the colour scheme) and UB from Henry revision if both Victoria and Henry are enabled?

Yes, they work together nicely, to make a total Elizabeth revision.

I read his diplomacy text in Jonathan Rhys-Meyers' voice lol

Top Bottom