JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Heavens, now I have Hitler dressed up like a magical girl stuck in my mind.

TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF! MY MIND, IT BURNS!

Heavens, now I have Hitler dressed up like a magical girl stuck in my mind.

TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF! MY MIND, IT BURNS!

your mind burns? and what about my mind? You think its cool?!:mad:

Wasn't there that one parody video, which subbed over the part from some movie with Hitler talking with his advisors in the bunker, and having him complain about how Kyubey turned him into a magical girl and screwed him over?

Hitler updated:

• Reduced some of the war-bias flavours
  • Added ExCE, YnAEMP v23, and VV's Wish for the World support
  • Hitler's unique GG will no longer show in the civilisation selection screen, should you be using EUI
  • Increased the amount of science received from expending GGs for science
  • Modified effects of the Wehrmacht and Panzer, and changed Hitler's UA
  • Added new SV icon for the Wehrmacht, thanks to Janboruta
  • Added Bernie14's new 3D Leaderscene.

I've got the weirdest thing since the update. The previous version worked fine, but when starting a customer YnAEMP game (none of the other supported mods active or present) Hitler no longer shows up in the list of civs to select. Neither for Human Player nor for AI.

Sadly I was too quick with the update, so I don't have the previous version backed up locally to test, but I am wondering whether this isn't by chance some G&K versus BNW thing? Since the previous version worked fine with G&K, but now it doesn't seem possible?

Going back I've checked whether in game in the Mod selection window it doesn't give any red/error message, but nothing. The mod is active, enabled, it's just not showing as a possible player/ai selection.

What am I overlooking?

Wasn't there that one parody video, which subbed over the part from some movie with Hitler talking with his advisors in the bunker, and having him complain about how Kyubey turned him into a magical girl and screwed him over?

The movie's called Der Untergang (it's very good) and that scene has been so overexploitet that the parodies aren't funny anymore. But that's how internet memetics work I guess. :sad:

I wish I could get these awesome civs to work!

I always get that missing scroll bar glitch at the leader select. This always equates to a missing scrollbar in the research panel.
I've tried to peel back and pinpoint it, and it seemed to be Sardinia. I was able to see the scroll bar, and I slowly went civ by civ, loading the mods. I nearly got the full roster, lacking churchill. I booted it up today, and loaded with the mods as is, to see if it still worked. no scroll bar. damn.

I really just want to have an all out Eu match with all the (not intefering eachother of course) civs loaded & finally enjoy it. It's been a week of trial and error :\

PS; I have not changed the other mods I use (compatible\recommended anyway), only added these civs.

According to my past experience, if you can't scroll its because the mod has less then two unique components. Which means either your game is not up-to-date, or something went wrong with the mod's download.

I think perhaps William III would be a pretty interesting leader as far as alternate Dutch leaders go.

Nah, Balkenende, obviously :lol:

I think Maurice of Nassau, Frederick Henry or Thorbecke might all be better. William III kinda went to England, though I don't know much about the guy.

An issue with the Frankish decision: Charlemagne didn't meet the requirements for enacting the Carolignian decision (only had his capital, no conquered cities at all), yet he still happily renamed himself. Should this be possible?

The decision is bugged for the player as well; as soon as the era and Faith cost is met, it can be enacted. I played as Charlemagne two days ago so can confirm.

Also, the cost of Create the March decision is steep. All this gold could be spent on more useful buildings in other cities... perhaps lowering the gold cost to 2/3 or 3/5 (above half) would rectify the problem. Or: lower gold cost, retain all the buildings that are gifted, and put a small stash of Production in the chosen city on top of that. At the moment, enacting this decision is not entirely worth it. 1200-1600 gold in Medieval era is a bit hard to come by.

Top Bottom