JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Jan,i'm using latest version,9th april.But when you click on CP hyperlink done by JFD on latest ww1 civs they sent's you on beta version(9th marth) so i needed to ask,to be sure.

Congratulation on great realeses JFD,almost finished WW1 civs,looking forward to America. Have one question,all your ww1 civs need CP,so that is fine for me,but do we need march 9th version,or april 9th version ?

You should use the latest beta, as that's the version I developed the mod on. It may work on the latest full version, but I can't guarantee that.

Jan,i'm using latest version,9th april.But when you click on CP hyperlink done by JFD on latest ww1 civs they sent's you on beta version(9th marth) so i needed to ask,to be sure.

The link is to the main installation page, as some people will be entirely new to the CP. There is a link to the Beta Community Patch on that page, but I'm guessing now and again people omit that when reading (or, when not reading :p).

Now, for Teddy, I might be exacting some aspects from both DonStamos and Keniisu. Expect to see your names in the imperial papers (read: credits) :p

omg senpai noticed me!

j/k ;-) I'm glad there was something in the design you liked!

One of these days, I'll get around to finishing up my gigantic list of mythical creature for CulDiv.

As you point (or, when not reading ) that probabbly means that you write something on this question some pages early but i missed it, so my bad ,no hard feelings :D

Question: does anyone find Mussolini's MCIS support, which indicates when you have +15% Building Production during Golden Ages towards buildings already in the Capital, helpful? This is indicated somewhat in the tooltip (+15% Modifier for Building) already, and, seeing as some people report that MCIS hogs their PC, I would like to cut down on its use where not vital.

Question: does anyone find Mussolini's MCIS support, which indicates when you have +15% Building Production during Golden Ages towards buildings already in the Capital, helpful? This is indicated somewhat in the tooltip (+15% Modifier for Building) already, and, seeing as some people report that MCIS hogs their PC, I would like to cut down on its use where not vital.

Does this indicate that we are going through a wave of WW2 updates, or is this only a Italian thing?

To answer your question, I never noticed personally. Go for what improves performance, with everything CiD and RtP does, we need to optimize as much as possible.

Edit: If you happen to be looking for good Civ music for WW1 or 2, Medal of Honor soundtracks tend to be really good, especially Frontline and Airborne.

Are Meiji and Tojo's battleships being renamed to the Mikasa-class and the Yamato-class? I personally don't think they sound nearly as good, but it's not my decision :p

Does this indicate that we are going through a wave of WW2 updates, or is this only a Italian thing?

To answer your question, I never noticed personally. Go for what improves performance, with everything CiD and RtP does, we need to optimize as much as possible.

Edit: If you happen to be looking for good Civ music for WW1 or 2, Medal of Honor soundtracks tend to be really good, especially Frontline and Airborne.

No. Arceuward no. Just Mussolini, to replace his existing Ironclad UU.

Nope, not. Thanks though.

Are Meiji and Tojo's battleships being renamed to the Mikasa-class and the Yamato-class? I personally don't think they sound nearly as good, but it's not my decision :p

I would rather consistency either way, but Majestic and Connecticut don't really work on their own, so -class it is.

I would rather consistency either way, but Majestic and Connecticut don't really work on their own, so -class it is.

Well, I mean, Majestic-class and Andrea Doria-class do sound better than their counterparts, but so do Yamato and Mikasa. If you're looking for consistency, though, -class definitely seems like the play.

Well, I mean, Majestic-class and Andrea Doria-class do sound better than their counterparts, but so do Yamato and Mikasa. If you're looking for consistency, though, -class definitely seems like the play.

You're kidding, right? ...

I hope you like gruel. :p

Your Modjesty, I have started working on Strategy Guides on your Civs. They are available in the Wikia - so far, I've covered Victor Emmanuel III, Clemenceau, George V and Constantine.

@GPuzzle I noticed! Thank you - they are very interesting to read, so I hope you'll do more. Thus, We hereby appoint you the newly created office of Minister for Strategic Development. :D

[FONT=""Garamond"]Mussolini (Italy)
Download | Download (non-CP) | Subscribe
Requires the Community Patch

[/FONT]

v4:
  • Added various mod support.
  • Added dependency upon the CP *steam triggered*. Adapted mod to CP functions, which will improve performance and stability. v3 is still available in link above, but remains unchanged.
  • Golden Age Points awarded from settling/conquering Coastal Cities are now indicated over the city in question.
  • Fixed an issue wherein the Capital did not receive a larger boost in GAPs when settled on a coast (whereas this did work for captured Capitals).
  • With Autocracy, the National Balilla Decision now yields +3 Culture on Public Schools (was Production). Freedom and Order yields also increased to +3.
  • Balilla Decision now costs as much as your next Social Policy.
  • Fixed an issue wherein the Ballilla enacted text did not show.
  • Increased the Magistrate cost of both decisions to 2.
  • Caio Duilio-class is now replaced with the Littorio-class - a Battleship that begins with the Coastal Raider 1 promotion and which has 20% defense against Ranged Attacks, but is slightly more expensive to produce.

Are Meiji and Tojo's battleships being renamed to the Mikasa-class and the Yamato-class?

If it did change to Yamato-class, that would at least prevent a possible conflict with something I have planned in the (not near) future. :p

Also, yay for Littorio!

You know, I actually knew nothing about modern naval warfare before this set came out, so thanks for that ;)

I did know how annoying a class system can be though :p

If it did change to Yamato-class, that would at least prevent a possible conflict with something I have planned in the (not near) future. :p

A man can dream

So will the other WWII leaders get TAL Support? Just a consistency deal, not important at all.(Eventually)

Also thanks for the Italy Update and the new Italy :D

Top Bottom