JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Empire of JFD (and Janboruta)’s Civilizations
Spoiler :
Classification: Liberal Aristocracy
Head of State/Government: Emperor JFD
Lord-High-Chancellor: The Artistriarch, Janboruta
Privy Councillors: Sir Kesler, Sir Chrisy
Chief Couturier of the Imperial Guard : Chief Sir Zwei833
Minister for Research: (Temporary) Grand Prince Regalman of LiTE/(Honourary) Grand Prince Viregel
Minister for Public Relations and Propaganda: The Aescellarius, SuperWaffle247
Minister for World War Affairs: Emperor Leugi of the Empire of Patria Grande
Minister for Innovation of Events & Decisions: King Sukritact of the More Civs Republic
Minister for Mountaineering: Khagan Tarcisio of the Khaganate of Tarcisio
Minister for Russian Municipal Affairs: Minister TheLohoped
Minister for Strategic Development: Minister GPuzzle
Minister for YnAEMP Public Relations: Minister Sir Danmacsh
State Religion: SQLism and Gazeboan Whowardism
Imperial Cartographer: Sir Danmacsh the Explorer
Imperial Mint: Sir Kesler
Audio Engineer: Sir Kesler
Imperial Knights of the Realm: Sir Gatoutak, Sir Danmacsh the Explorer, Sir Zwei833, Sir Kesler, Sir TranquilSilence, Sir Daniel Empire
Knights of the Realm: Sir Natan35, Sir morlund69, Sir sss64sss, Sir Chrisy15, Sir Keniisu the Director, Sir Revolutionist_8, Sir Alga
Honourary Knights of the Realm: Sun Ce of Wu the Musician
Saints: Pope Gazebo of the Community Patch Project
Denied Citizenship: poom3619

Empire's Most Wanted: poom3619, Senshidenshi[/SIZE]

International Relations
Spoiler :

Allegiant Towards Sovereign Community Patch Project
  • Past services to the Empire have benefited us.
  • They are the head of our State Religion.
  • We are in awe of their Piety!

Friendly Towards Khaganate of Tarcisio
  • Joint operations in Bhutan!
  • Joint operations in Italy!

Friendly Towards Light in the East
  • Research Agreement.
  • We have traded Code Luxury for Maps Luxury in the past.

Friendly Towards Free States of Danmasch
  • Pledges of Protection over Corsica.

Friendly Towards The United Modded States
  • We have pledged to protect them.
  • Past services to the Empire have benefited us.

Friendly Towards High Kingdom of Additional Civilizations
  • They have provided Health for the Empire.

Friendly Towards Tribe of SoGK
  • They are an emerging nation.

Friendly Towards Zwei833's German Empire
  • They designed our military uniforms!

Friendly Towards Senatus Populesque GPuzzulus
  • They gifted us Code Luxury!
  • They are our Minister for Strategic Development.

Friendly Toward More Civs Republic
  • You gifted us Best Song for 10 turns!
  • They are a heretic!
  • They follow a different ideology!
  • Past differences over border disputes have faded.
  • Past differences over diplomatic agreements have faded.

Neutral Towards Colonial Legacies
  • No Major Incidents.

Neutral Towards League of Firebug
  • No Major Incidents.

Neutral Towards Kingdom of Tomatekh
  • Past differences over Gothic Kingdoms have faded.

Neutral Towards What A Time It Was: Civilizations That Could Have Been
  • No Major Incidents.

Guarded Towards Theocracy of LastSword
  • Anticipated Long-Term Tensions.

Guarded Towards Satya Yuga
  • They are a heretic!

Guarded Towards Pax Senshica
  • They claim Pax Senshica!
  • They are a heretic!

At War With Sixteen Nations Project
  • We are at war (Invasion of Switzerland)!
  • They are plotting against us!

All civs support the following mods:

New Civilizations

| Anglo-Saxons | Armenia | Bavaria | Belgium | Bohemia | Francia | Germans | Holy Rome | Hungary | Iceland | Lithuania | Milan
| Muscovy | Normandy | Norway | Novgorod | Papal States (Innocent III) | Papal States (Pius IX) | Prussia | Sardinia-Piedmont | Scotland | Switzerland | Vandals
|

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collaborations/Derivatives

| Ayyubids (with More Civs) | Flanders (original by Moriboe) | Khazaria (original by Moriboe) |
| Kilwa (with More Civs) | New Zealand (with More Civs) | Nri (original by Moriboe) | Oman (with More Civs)
|

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/CENTER]
Does the part about all civs support (mods) only apply to the first post or all posts that show civilizations?

I am referring to the Community Patch downloads. Also the wiki and on Steam, some do not say they support the Community Patch.

I am referring to the Community Patch downloads. Also the wiki and on Steam, some do not say they support the Community Patch.

If they support JFD's :c5citizen: Cities in Development, :c5war: Rise to Power, :c5moves: Exploration Continued Expanded, or :c5culture: Cultural Diversity then they support the Community Patch, as they demand the patch.

1. Please do not quote the OP. It's huge.
2. I presume you're asking if they support the CBP. All civs should support the CBP (except maybe some very old ones *cough*Lithuainia*cough*), along with the other mods listed. Mussolini is the only civ to require the core CP, and a non-CP version can be found elsewhere. Most civs will work better with the CP, but only Mussolini requires it.

When it does come time for updates, I hope Hungary is high on the list, it's currently unplayable with RTP.

Hi Guys,

love your mods...
Maybe you can help me in one topic:
I want to change some units, but as you are not using XML files but SQL I do not know to translate it. I want (as one example) use Prussian Landwehr Unit for a Light Infantry with ranged attack available for all Civ's.
To make the unit is not an issue, but to use the icons and portraits, well I need your help for that

How can I transform information from the SQL into that xml:

<UnitArtInfo>ART_DEF_UNIT_U_SWEDISH_CAROLEAN</UnitArtInfo>
<UnitFlagAtlas>EXPANSION_UNIT_FLAG_ATLAS</UnitFlagAtlas>
<UnitFlagIconOffset>3</UnitFlagIconOffset>
<IconAtlas>EXPANSION_UNIT_ATLAS_1</IconAtlas>
<PortraitIndex>3</PortraitIndex>

Thanks a lot :-D

Code:
INSERT INTO Table (Type)
VALUES                     ('UNIT_');

==

Code:
<Table>
    <Type>UNIT_</Type>
</Table>

See the Modwiki for more examples.

Hey JFD,i know you are working on new mod realese so i need to ask what happened with Balkan civ ?Still in play ? :)

Yeap, still planned, but there won't be any new civ releases until after Sovereignty (except maybe Ireland), and then the Balkans have made way for at least 4 new civs since :p

I know that an event about an Adventurer happened for Romania and another one at least because I've seen the even before either way, here are the logs for Romania (sorry for not having Nabatea's)

[37743.359] Invalid Reference on Buildings.Description - "TXT_KEY_DECISIONS_MONGOLIASILKROAD2" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37743.359] Invalid Reference on Buildings.Description - "TXT_KEY_DECISIONS_EGYPTVALLEYOFTHEKINGS" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37743.359] Invalid Reference on Buildings.Description - "TXT_KEY_DECISIONS_EGYPTVALLEYOFTHEKINGS" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37743.359] Invalid Reference on Buildings.Description - "TXT_KEY_BUILDING_DECISIONS_MC_MOUNT_OLYMPUS_1" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37743.359] Invalid Reference on Buildings.Description - "TXT_KEY_BUILDING_DECISIONS_MC_MOUNT_OLYMPUS_2" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37743.359] Invalid Reference on Buildings.Description - "TXT_KEY_BUILDING_DECISIONS_MC_ROMANIA_CASTLES" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37744.156] Invalid Reference on Policies.Description - "write a bug on this" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37744.156] Invalid Reference on Policies.Description - "TXT_KEY_DECISIONS_ESTATES_GENERAL" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37744.156] Invalid Reference on Policies.Description - "POLICY_MC_ROMANIA_OIL" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37744.156] Invalid Reference on Policy_BuildingClassHappiness.BuildingClassType - "BUILDING_THEATRE" does not exist in BuildingClasses
[37745.453] Invalid Reference on Units.PrereqTech - "null" does not exist in Technologies
[37745.781] Invalid Reference on UnitPromotions.PediaEntry - "TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_EVENTS_JFD_VENTURER" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37745.781] Invalid Reference on UnitPromotions.PediaEntry - "TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_MC_KAHUNA_EXPERIENCE" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37745.781] Invalid Reference on UnitPromotions.PediaEntry - "TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_MC_ALLWATER_EMBARKATION" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37745.781] Invalid Reference on UnitPromotions.PediaEntry - "TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_MC_OLOHE" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37745.843] Invalid Reference on UnitPromotions.Help - "TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_EVENTS_JFD_VENTURER_HELP" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37745.843] Invalid Reference on UnitPromotions.Help - "TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_MC_KAHUNA_EXPERIENCE_HELP" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37745.890] Invalid Reference on UnitPromotions.Description - "TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_EVENTS_JFD_VENTURER" does not exist in Language_en_US
[37745.890] Invalid Reference on UnitPromotions.Description - "TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_MC_KAHUNA_EXPERIENCE" does not exist in Language_en_US

Ignoring the obvious MC ones, you can see why the events may glitch like for Nabatea or Romania. The only difference in used mods was Enlightenment Era, RER, and Civ IV Traits.

Top Bottom