JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Nri (Eri)
Download | Subscribe

• Updated/Added various mod support.
  • Odinani religion can now be disabled in the user settings.
  • Made Nri the Capital.
  • UA conditions now require your religion as the majority in the other players' cities even if using Piety (where before it was sharing State Religions). However, the specific religion is still based on your State Religion.
  • Fixed an issue whereby the Faith floating text earned from the Mburichi would trigger for the AI.
  • Fixed an issue whereby you could spend Faith on Influence that you did not have.
  • Fixed an issue whereby Bronze placed by the Bronze Caster was unimproveable. However, the Bronze Caster will now only convert unimproved Iron. Bronze Caster will now convert Iron to Bronze up to 3 tiles away (the city limits).
  • The Bronze Caster now yields +1 Faith from Copper and Iron, but no longer yields +1 Production from Iron.
  • Updated map with Tomatekh's latest iteration.
  • Removed the requirement to be at peace from both Decisions.
  • Journey to the Anambra River now can only be enacted once per game, but grants 2 Magistrates (instead of 1). With Sovereignty, it grants the Divine Right reform for free as well as the 2 Magistrates. Added the requirement to have a city on the river to the text (which was there but never stated).
  • Sanctify the Ìkénga now increases the Faith of Temples and Markets.
  • The AI will now take advantage of the Nri's faith-influence buying.
  • Nri splash screens are now a composite of Bantu and Songhai splashes (removing splashes that have overtly Islamic architecture).

Nri (Eri)
Download | Subscribe

• Updated/Added various mod support.
  • Odinani religion can now be disabled in the user settings.
  • Made Nri the Capital.
  • UA conditions now require your religion as the majority in the other players' cities even if using Piety (where before it was sharing State Religions). However, the specific religion is still based on your State Religion.
  • Fixed an issue whereby the Faith floating text earned from the Mburichi would trigger for the AI.
  • Fixed an issue whereby you could spend Faith on Influence that you did not have.
  • Fixed an issue whereby Bronze placed by the Bronze Caster was unimproveable. However, the Bronze Caster will now only convert unimproved Iron. Bronze Caster will now convert Iron to Bronze up to 3 tiles away (the city limits).
  • The Bronze Caster now yields +1 Faith from Copper and Iron, but no longer yields +1 Production from Iron.
  • Updated map with Tomatekh's latest iteration.
  • Removed the requirement to be at peace from both Decisions.
  • Journey to the Anambra River now can only be enacted once per game, but grants 2 Magistrates (instead of 1). With Sovereignty, it grants the Divine Right reform for free as well as the 2 Magistrates. Added the requirement to have a city on the river to the text (which was there but never stated).
  • Sanctify the Ìkénga now increases the Faith of Temples and Markets.
  • The AI will now take advantage of the Nri's faith-influence buying.
  • Nri splash screens are now a composite of Bantu and Songhai splashes (removing splashes that have overtly Islamic architecture).
Wonderful!

Bravo on getting these updates so quick.

By the way, I just noticed the OP. So, I take all the civs in the opening post are the most up-to-date, correct? I'm finally on break, so I've been meaning to get back to Civ V for the next few weeks. :p

Though, if I may ask, what made you decide to update Deseret? Not complaining, I'm eager to play it, but it seems like a somewhat-random choice given you usually do monarchs.

The Shadow Pope was a Mormon, so I thought it would be amusing. Otherwise, it had art, it seemed like a civ I could come up a quick design for, and I would like to see it in CBR III :p

By the way, I just noticed the OP. So, I take all the civs in the opening post are the most up-to-date, correct? I'm finally on break, so I've been meaning to get back to Civ V for the next few weeks. :p

Yeap.

OMG that leaderscreen. I think I'm in love.

This surely has been asked before in this monstrous thread, but the search was unable to point me to it (and there seems to be noch FAQ, too), so I apologize for crowding the thread with this...

If I download/subscribe to alternate leaders, activate them as "mod" and start then game with completely random AI opponents - is there the danger that a civ will come up twice (= with the vanilla and the new leader) or is the setup intelligent enough to pick only differnt civilization (and then assigning randonly a leader to them, if there's more then one there)

Thanks in advance :)

This surely has been asked before in this monstrous thread, but the search was unable to point me to it (and there seems to be noch FAQ, too), so I apologize for crowding the thread with this...

If I download/subscribe to alternate leaders, activate them as "mod" and start then game with completely random AI opponents - is there the danger that a civ will come up twice (= with the vanilla and the new leader) or is the setup intelligent enough to pick only differnt civilization (and then assigning randonly a leader to them, if there's more then one there)

Thanks in advance :)

By default there is a chance that you'll get both civs - although bear in mind the odds, which say it's far more likely that you'll get other civs than get two of the same derivative civ.

If you want to make sure, there's a mod called Really Advanced Setup which you can then get an addon for which will allow you to set up groups of civs, which will limit the number of civs from a group that can be in a game. It takes some setup, but it's an option.

And I've been ninja'd by something. Yay.

This civ mod is incredible but is there a way to select all the 50 plus civ in the mod selection with one click, so we don't have to click many times each time we load up civ v?

Man, you're on a roll recently. That list of unreleased civs is getting smaller and smaller. Can't wait for the China's and a certain new civ I just noticed. :D

This civ mod is incredible but is there a way to select all the 50 plus civ in the mod selection with one click, so we don't have to click many times each time we load up civ v?

Not really - and tbh it's probably not a good idea to load all the civs up when starting games, due to how crazy long the database configuration would take. If you still want to, DivineYuri has a mod that edits the mod screen to make this easier - it should be in the Mod Components subsubforum.

[Edit] Found it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom