JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Has there been any update about the issue of Kalmar Union on Steam not installing when you subscribe? It downloads it, but not installs it.

Has there been any update about the issue of Kalmar Union on Steam not installing when you subscribe? It downloads it, but not installs it.

It's probably just too big or something. Manually unzip it using 7-Zip or something.

Sorry was the deaths head hussar fixed for Prussia?

if not still quite good if they can attack after upgrade (an archer that cant attack but causes negative effectiveness to other units is BEAST

Just played a game with Prussia. Seems the Death Head Hassar cannot attack. It says they are a ranged unit but dont seem to have any ability to attack an enemy. Is this intended?

I found a work-around for this.

The problem seems to be that cavalry units can't melee attack. So if you open the Prussia_GameDefines.sql file and find replace UNIT_CAVALRY with UNIT_LANCER the deaths head hussars can attack.

I don't know how this would interact with/without other mods, but I use the community balance patch and it seems to work fine so far for me.

If I may ask you... Why you removed your Civ V mods from Steam Workshop? Has something happen'd or you want to distribute them somewhere else?

Any idea when JFD will reupload his civs? I know some of them have some issues but I was learning how to fix them :cry:

Any idea when JFD will reupload his civs? I know some of them have some issues but I was learning how to fix them :cry:

They're being reuploaded as JFDDLC compatibility is tested and minor patches are added, because as much as you might know how to fix any potential issues the plethora of people on Steam who'll be complaining about issues won't...

Top Bottom