JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Only Suleiman, Bismarck and Elizabeth make changes that aren't included in any of my other mods (Hannibal covers Dido's changes, Hungary covers Austria's changes, etc.) Once the Vandals are updated, Suleiman will be covered. So you only need the pack if you don't want Suleiman, Bismarck and Elizabeth separately, if you're using all of my other mods. But there's no harm in using the pack - as it'll be a repository for further changes that aren't covered by other civs.

The Bismarck UA revision is a personal revision, that wasn't necessary to be included in Hitler's mod. The unit was necessary, though, as Hitler took over the Panzer. So what you get from my modded civs are only that which is required (often when the new civ takes on one of the old civ's attributes).

Greetings Comrade:

Spoiler :

Feel free to improve it lol.

Only Suleiman, Bismarck and Elizabeth make changes that aren't included in any of my other mods (Hannibal covers Dido's changes, Hungary covers Austria's changes, etc.) Once the Vandals are updated, Suleiman will be covered. So you only need the pack if you don't want Suleiman, Bismarck and Elizabeth separately, if you're using all of my other mods. But there's no harm in using the pack - as it'll be a repository for further changes that aren't covered by other civs.

The Bismarck UA revision is a personal revision, that wasn't necessary to be included in Hitler's mod. The unit was necessary, though, as Hitler took over the Panzer. So what you get from my modded civs are only that which is required (often when the new civ takes on one of the old civ's attributes).
will the bismark revision work with hitler as they are overwriting the same thing??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Looks great!

Deep down that smile makes me feel uncomfortable.

Well, Stalin's smile is a lot less unnerving than his frown + stare.

will the bismark revision work with hitler as they are overwriting the same thing??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

All (my) mods are fully compatible with the revision pack.

Updated Churchill with new graphics from Danrell for the Dreadnought and Spitfire.

Now he looks like a muppet. I prefer LadyDuckington's (although it needs to be upped in a higher res).

Yeah sorry about that. Photobucket decided to resize it without telling me >.>

Spoiler :

Edited it a little more to tone down the overall glowing-ness of his suit.

Yeah, the first couple images people were coming up with were a little 'shimmery' with the white jacket. But I didn't feel appropriate to make any , er, whiney comments about other's artwork efforts since I can absolutely guarrantee any artwork I created would simply make you want to gouge your eyes out to remove the horror of it from your brain-cells.

England and Carthage (and the Revised Pack, and their respective individual mods) have been updated to fix a few slight issues:

• Elizabeth's UA text changed to clarify that the +2 Movement is only given during Golden Ages.
  • The Grand Carrack upscaled slightly.
  • Fixed an issue with Carthage where the Shellfish would spawn outside of Dido's territory.

Should fix Stalin today, updating him with a new leaderscene done by Sukritact. Then I can put him in the Alternate Leaders Pack, along with a new civ that should amuse greatly ;)

England and Carthage (and the Revised Pack, and their respective individual mods) have been updated to fix a few slight issues:

• Elizabeth's UA text changed to clarify that the +2 Movement is only given during Golden Ages.
  • The Grand Carrack upscaled slightly.
  • Fixed an issue with Carthage where the Shellfish would spawn outside of Dido's territory.

Should fix Stalin today, updating him with a new leaderscene done by Sukritact. Then I can put him in the Alternate Leaders Pack, along with a new civ that should amuse greatly ;)

New civ? TF2 bread hype? Steam sale hype? JFD confirmed to be GabeN level of greatness!

Stalin updated:

• Added new Leaderscene and DoM thanks to Sukritact.
  • Added updated Stalin icon thanks to Janboruta.
  • Standardised volume.
  • Fixed an issue where the UA's attrition effect would be applied to units not at war with the Soviet Union.
  • Commissariat effect changed to Land Unit Production boost when connected to a City-State.

Spoiler :

Stalin - The Soviet Union
Warsaw Pact: Enemy units may take extra damage inside your territory, or in the territory of your allied City-States or civilizations with whom you share an ideology. Earn Influence per turn with City-States from which you could demand tribute.

IS-2: The IS-2 is the unique unit for Stalin, replacing the Tank. It gains an extra attack whenever it is fighting in friendly territory, including territory belonging to allied City-States or within the borders of civilizations with whom you share an ideology. This makes defending your sphere of influence much easier.

Commissariat: The Commissariat is the replacement for the Caravansary for Stalin. Whenever a city with a Commissariat is connected to a City-State, it gains a boost in Land Unit Production. Maintaining a close sphere of influence will guarantee a steady flow of military units for your empire.

Credits:

JFD - Author
Janboruta - Artwork (Icons, Unit Flag, Map)
Sukritact - Artwork (Leaderscene, DoM)
danrell - Graphics (IS-2)
TheLohoped - City List
Peace Theme - James Hannigan Journey to Pugachev
War Theme - Call of Duty 5: Soviet Song

Includes internal support for: Tomatekh's Historical Religions Mod, Ethnic Units, Gedemon's YnAEMP.

Lenin updated:

• Added updated Levy icon thanks Janboruta

Spoiler :

Lenin - The Soviet Union
Proletarian Revolution: Workers may be stationed in friendly cities to boost Production, or, after choosing an ideology, expended for Tourism in enemy territory.

Levy: The Levy is the unique unit for the USSR, for Lenin. Unlike the Great War Infantry that it replaces, the Levy is considerably cheaper, though it is also slightly weaker. Levies may be upgraded to from Workers, and may make use of enemy roads.

Commissariat: The Commissariat is the Soviet replacement for the Constable, for Lenin. In addition to the regular effects of the Constable, the Commissariat increases the amount of Food carried over when a new Citizen is born based upon the amount of Production produced in the city (caps at 20%).

Credits:

JFD - Author
Janboruta - Artwork (Lenin, Levy, Commissariat, Soviet Map)
danrell - Graphics (Levy)
TheLohoped - City List
TPangolin - Leaderscene
Sukritact - DoM
Peace Theme - James Hannigan Pugachev by Night
War Theme - James Hannigan The National Anthem

Includes internal support for: Tomatekh's Historical Religions Mod, Ethnic Units, Gedemon's YnAEMP.

Top Bottom