JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Thank you for all your hard work. Your mods are amazing!

If you are looking for ideas, I would love to see some alternative, more cultural / wonder building / religious leader for Egypt. Perhaps Ramesses or Akhenaten.

It's almost a birthday present to me! Will take care of Himiko's translation as soon as I finish with the one I'm working on. May I take a small liberty with the French translation and include a tiny reference from my favorite video game, Okami ? :)

http://okami.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Himiko

<Row Tag="LOC_AGENDA_JFD_BIRTHDAY_TO_ZEBENJI" Language="en_US">
<Text>Happy Birthday!</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="LOC_AGENDA_JFD_BIRTHDAY_TO_ZEBENJI" Language="fr_FR">
<Text>Joyeux Anniversaire!</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="LOC_AGENDA_JFD_BIRTHDAY_TO_ZEBENJI" Language="de_DE">
<Text>Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!</Text>
</Row>

:thumbsup:

Well, I redesigned the second half of the UA, designed the Agenda, redesigned the Minuteman a tad, and the first half of the UA was a concerted effort between various persons. So I beg to differ tbh.

<Row Tag="LOC_AGENDA_JFD_BIRTHDAY_TO_ZEBENJI" Language="en_US">
<Text>Happy Birthday!</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="LOC_AGENDA_JFD_BIRTHDAY_TO_ZEBENJI" Language="fr_FR">
<Text>Joyeux Anniversaire!</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="LOC_AGENDA_JFD_BIRTHDAY_TO_ZEBENJI" Language="de_DE">
<Text>Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!</Text>
</Row>

:thumbsup:

Without any doubt, most original birthday wishes I've ever had! Vielen Dank, Kumpel :) (and Vielen Dank, Google Translate heehee)

Here's an Asian update, with translations for Ajatasattu, Jimmu and my beloved Himiko. Her character in Okami is, well, the ruler of the country. Her character being based on the actual queen, I used some of her lines in the French translation, like "I, Himiko, will not allow this evil to darken [Japan]" (for denounciation) or "My prayers will not cease until we are rid of [you] !" (when she refuses a peace treaty). I really had a lot of fun working on her translations. I hope Francophone players will enjoy playing her as much as I do.

Ok, next in line: Ivan IV and Curious George (I really like his model, but he seems a little... bigger than the other rulers. But maybe I just need new glasses!)

EDIT: Updated Himiko's text, one line wasn't fully translated. :)

Attachments

• JapanJimmu_GameText_Fr.xml
    14 KB · Views: 136
  • IndiaAjatasattu_GameText_Fr.xml
    15.1 KB · Views: 149
  • JapanHimiko_GameText_Fr.xml
    15.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Everything is fine, translate into Russian all the created civilizations possible ?!

Last edited:
Elisabeth and Himiko translations.

Attachments

• RussiaElisabeth(ru)_GameText.xml
    16 KB · Views: 170
  • JapanHimiko(ru)_GameText.xml
    14.3 KB · Views: 181
Your Louis XIV of France mod is bugged -- somehow every player in the game can build a wonder and receive +2 culture per turn, not only Louis. I tried it on multiplayer.

Small update for Isabella (typo), and new French translation files for George Washington and Ivan IV. Next: Elisabeth, Mali and Mahathammarcha (where I might include the entry for the Siamese civilization as well, so I save it for last).

Attachments

• AmericaWashington_GameText_Fr.xml
    20.2 KB · Views: 152
  • SpainIsabella_GameText_Fr.xml
    18.9 KB · Views: 344
  • RussiaIvanIV_GameText_Fr.xml
    15.3 KB · Views: 312
I would hold off on Mali, as they'll be receiving some changes to their abilities (additions mainly). I plan to add Sundiata as an alt to them as well, and they'll be included in the Mali mod. After that, I'll go through and add all the translations you guys have done.

I would hold off on Mali, as they'll be receiving some changes to their abilities (additions mainly). I plan to add Sundiata as an alt to them as well, and they'll be included in the Mali mod. After that, I'll go through and add all the translations you guys have done.

Thanks for the tip! I'll be away from home for a week or so anyway, so I'll work on Elisabeth > Siam > Mali when I'm back. Congrats again for your amazing wok so far! :)

It seems I cannot build Libraries as Mali. Will this be fixed in their changes?

Here they are.

Attachments

• Modding.txt
    800.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Database.txt
    11 KB · Views: 110
I'm getting a crash to desktop when trying to load a save from a game with Stalin and Hitler present (playing as Stalin). Attached are the three saves I tried to load, and the Database and Modding logs. Let me know if you need anymore information!

Attachments

• Database.log.txt
    779 bytes · Views: 75
  • Modding.log.txt
    58.5 KB · Views: 83
  • JOSEPH STALIN 212 1505 AD.Civ6Save
    2.4 MB · Views: 101
  • JOSEPH STALIN 213 1510 AD.Civ6Save
    2.4 MB · Views: 131
  • AutoSave_0210.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 96
Does anyone know how to get the civilization names to work for custom civs? When I load a custom Sweden civ instead of saying Swedish Civilization it says LOC_civilization_KZ_Sweden_Description_JFD_Civilization. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Top Bottom