1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Civilizations & Leaders' started by JFD, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Luart

Luart Chieftain

Very nice! :)
    Would you have a support for TSL for YAMP? I would love to play there as Canada - so my playstyle - from the beginning far away from other players and then start to act, improve my kingdom in isolation and then say hello to the world. :)

2. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

3. Luart

Luart Chieftain

Ah okay, I think, it´s somewhere wrong from my side.
    I´ve started as Canada...in Sweden. :D

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  4. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Could you post a bug report with the lua, modding and database logs in YnAMP subforum please ?

5. Hiram

Hiram XML Plebian

The TSL for the Giant Earth map and Largest Earth map are misplaced, switch these back to their correct lines and that should fix the issue :).

6. Spirit7609

Spirit7609 Chieftain

I have the same problems as voldraxx. My logs are attached. I hope it helps. :)

Attached Files:

7. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

Do you have the Persia DLC? Logs are complaining about a missing Requirement that might be from there.

8. Spirit7609

Spirit7609 Chieftain

I don't have any DLCs apart from the free Aztec DLC.

9. Chrisy15

Well, that might be the issue then; I'd imagine that the Requirement comes from the Hetaroi (inb4 Tranq) and so lack of the DLC means that it doesn't exist.

10. Spirit7609

Spirit7609 Chieftain

That's interesting because I can't see any notes anywhere that Mali (or any other JFD civ) requires the DLC.. Did I miss that?

11. Chrisy15

It should be assumed that all mods require all DLC, since it's next to impossible to track where a Modifier or Requirement originates from.

12. Spirit7609

Spirit7609 Chieftain

Not what I was hoping to hear but thanks! :)
    That may at least explain it.

13. ChimpanG

ChimpanG Chieftain

retrocity5, zebenji and Deliverator like this.
  14. Guandao

Guandao Rajah of Minyue and Langkasuka

I'm guessing Norton I is kind of a joke leader. :D

retrocity5 likes this.
  15. retrocity5

retrocity5 The American Monarchist

I downloaded the file and Norton does not appear. The only other mods are Sukritact's Simple UI Adjustments, Rule with Faith, Tomatekh's HR, Historicity ++, and Better Civilization Icons.

Edit: I checked the link and it appears the file has not been edited so, that would explain that.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  16. retrocity5

retrocity5 The American Monarchist

Whaa?! You dare mock the Emperor?!?!

RFormica and Guandao like this.
  17. Civfan1981nyc

Civfan1981nyc Chieftain

Hi JFD, huge fan of your work. Thank you for all the mods! I'm having an issue getting Papal States to load on largest earth YNAEMP. When I select them as an AI in a single player game the game starts up and there is no papal state where Rome would be ?
    Any idea how I can fix?

18. zidaneniko

zidaneniko Chieftain

What an impudent lie?
    The official statistics of the Stalinist repressions:
    From 1921 to 1954, 3,777,380 people were convicted
    (In the USА over the same period more than 5,000,000 people),
    including 642,980 people sentenced to death.
    Stop distributing Anglo-Saxon propaganda.

And now on the topic: don't load saves, where one of the civilizations is Mali

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  19. SMcM

SMcM Emperor

You're saying that under Stalin only 642,980 people were put to death? That's not the same as the number of deaths he is responsible for- for example 5 million died in the Holodomor, but these people weren't convicted and executed.

20. zidaneniko

zidaneniko Chieftain

Really? Is Stalin guilty of the fact that Western countries have accepted payment for machines and other equipment only with grain, not with gold? This was done deliberately, that in the USSR there was a hunger. However, if we had not industrialized in the 1930s, we would have met Hitler with pitchforks and hoes, not with tanks in 1941.
    But why do you keep silent about the fact that in the 1930s and 1940s hunger was not only in the USSR, but also in many countries around the world?
    Do you know how many people died of starvation in India alone in 1940s? But you do not blame Churchill for this, although India was a colony of Great Britain.
    Do you know that the head of the USSR was not the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party, but the Chairman of the Council of People's Commissars (Chairman of the Council of Ministers) until 1955? And it was the chairman of the council who had all the fullness of the executive power in his hands.
    If it is not difficult, remind me, who was the chairman of the Council of People's Commissars in the USSR until May 6, 1941?
    But they tell you that Stalin is to blame for everything, he personally shot a billion people, he ate babies for breakfast. And you believe all this.
    Do you know that as a result of the great depression from 1931 to 1940, according to the dynamics of population growth in the United States, there were as many as 8 million 553 thousand people lost?
    Of course not, because the article about this is permanently removed from Wikipedia.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017