JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

This poor man is blinded by propaganda. Seeing how he is from Russia it makes sense. They glorify him still to this day, and many in Russia believe what Stalin did was "necessary."

This poor man is blinded by propaganda. Seeing how he is from Russia it makes sense. They glorify him still to this day, and many in Russia believe what Stalin did was "necessary."
Alas, but you are blinded by propaganda. By the way, in our country the anti-Stalin propaganda is just the same. However, there are a lot of sensible people who study history not according to the textbooks written for us by the Open Society Institute (Soros Foundation), but by real documents and facts. And the facts show that none of the Russian rulers was not more cruel than his contemporaries in Western countries.
The Russians have a saying: "You see a mote in someone else's eye, but you do not notice a log in yours"

This is not the place to discuss this.
What about saves with Mali ?

What about saves with Mali ?

A side note on the bottom of a political rant is not a bug report. Most likely is that you're trying to load a save that was from before the second leader was added - if not, then provide Logs as demonstrated at various different points in this thread.

@retrocity5 and @zidaneniko
Moderator Action: This is really not the place to discuss this, stop now please.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889
Accepted
A side note on the bottom of a political rant is not a bug report. Most likely is that you're trying to load a save that was from before the second leader was added - if not, then provide Logs as demonstrated at various different points in this thread.

No. Yesterday I downloaded a set of leaders from the link on the first page of this topic. I did not have these mods before. I started a new game with all these leaders and was saved for 150 moves. Today I was unable to load this save. Previously, there was no such problem. I started to turn these modes on and off one by one and start new games. I came to the conclusion that the preservation is not loaded if any of the two leaders of Mali is involved in the game. The rest of the mods work fine. Loading ... Black screen ... Flight to the main menu. Perhaps the files in the archive are corrupted by the link from the first message?

Last edited:
Finished two games with Canada, and I gotta say that the mod is quite excellent. The abilities are deceptively powerful, and the UUs are flavourful. This civ definitely excels in Island Plates and more than the standard city state amount, but is still quite strong on most map types if you spawn on the coast. The civ works exactly as advertised, and I also run RwF and some of Sukritact's wonders.

Hey guys - just downloaded the Mali mode and started a game with Musa. After completing the Holy Site project I got a Trader, but it appeared on the Holy Site District so I cannot start a trade route with it (should be in the city). Is this a known bug? Is there a work around?

Maybe i'm wrong on this but it looks like Washington is better than Norton. I mean if you do city state quests your gonna have a lot of culture from Washington, while with Norton you just get free random inspirations that may or may not be useful. But i'm gonna be using Norton i my next game so maybe all be proven wrong.

Sorry if this question was already asked but when I use the direct download with a steam vesion of the game, where i put my amazing folders (Alternate Leaders and Civilizations) ?

I have a tech issue ATM All the Civ 4 traits that Reference are not showing aside from the ones already on the list... any advice?

Sorry if this question was already asked but when I use the direct download with a steam vesion of the game, where i put my amazing folders (Alternate Leaders and Civilizations) ?

You put them in the Mods folder, which can be found in Documents.

I have a tech issue ATM All the Civ 4 traits that Reference are not showing aside from the ones already on the list... any advice?

...there's a IV Traits mod already? :p Well, if what you're saying is that Jiff doesn't support the mod then yea, that'll be because this is the first time he's heard of it too :p

Finished two games with Canada, and I gotta say that the mod is quite excellent. The abilities are deceptively powerful, and the UUs are flavourful. This civ definitely excels in Island Plates and more than the standard city state amount, but is still quite strong on most map types if you spawn on the coast. The civ works exactly as advertised, and I also run RwF and some of Sukritact's wonders.

Which Canada mod is this that you speak?

I don't have any mods exept JFD's and when I start a new game I have the loading screen and "Start Game" and he return back to the main menu. I've already tested with all leaders and civs. Do you know where are problems ? Thank you

(sorry for my poor english)

Hey guys - just downloaded the Mali mode and started a game with Musa. After completing the Holy Site project I got a Trader, but it appeared on the Holy Site District so I cannot start a trade route with it (should be in the city). Is this a known bug? Is there a work around?

In addition to the above, I can confirm the Royal Tour is available to all players if the Italy mod is enabled (or possibly only if Italy is in the game - haven't discovered all Civilizations).

Top Bottom