JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Hi, I can't access Siam because Sukritact's posted it on Steam, and I don't have Steam :(

And it's Jifford's job to upload someone else's mod for you because..?

Hi JFD

Just like to remind you of the change/fix I posted in post 549 (fixing the city name of Brussels when the Belgium civ is used). I can see that it's never made to the newer releases.

\Skodkim

Is there any plan to add Wilhelm for germany, to get a cool WW1 civ?
I've always wanted to see JFD do a Willy leader mod, maybe throw in King George too and have some legendary banter between cousins on the Europe map with that devilishly handsome Tsar we already have.

Such great MODs :-D
Is there a Chance to get an Austrian Empire?

I've always wanted to see JFD do a Willy leader mod, maybe throw in King George too and have some legendary banter between cousins on the Europe map with that devilishly handsome Tsar we already have.
Ive started coming up with a nice outline, unique building,unit and abilities but when i tried to create the mod it doesnt work. I'd even be willing to give someone the work I've done

Hi JFD. I really like your England Mod, especially the new Civ Ability 'Royal Charters'. I have noticed one issue though: when I disable the two leaders in the User Settings file (but still retain the Civ Ability), the Civ Ability Description doesn't update in-game; it updates on the front-end (when choosing the Civ); but not once your enter the game. Are you able to resolve this issue please?

Hi JFD. I really like your England Mod, especially the new Civ Ability 'Royal Charters'. I have noticed one issue though: when I disable the two leaders in the User Settings file (but still retain the Civ Ability), the Civ Ability Description doesn't update in-game; it updates on the front-end (when choosing the Civ); but not once your enter the game. Are you able to resolve this issue please?

Patch soontm, but for now, change:

Code:
DELETE FROM CivilizationTraits WHERE TraitType IN ('TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_ENGLISH_SEADOG', 'TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_DOUBLE_ARCHAEOLOGY_SLOTS')
AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ENGLAND_ELIZABETH' AND Value = 1);
INSERT INTO CivilizationTraits   
        (TraitType,                                        CivilizationType)
SELECT    'TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_JFD_ROYAL_CHARTERS',        'CIVILIZATION_ENGLAND'
WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ENGLAND_ELIZABETH' AND Value = 1);

to

Code:
DELETE FROM CivilizationTraits WHERE TraitType IN ('TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_ENGLISH_SEADOG')
AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ENGLAND_ELIZABETH' AND Value = 1);

DELETE FROM CivilizationTraits WHERE TraitType IN ('TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_DOUBLE_ARCHAEOLOGY_SLOTS')
AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ENGLAND_UA_CHANGE' AND Value = 1);

SELECT    'TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_JFD_ROYAL_CHARTERS',        'CIVILIZATION_ENGLAND'
WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ENGLAND_UA_CHANGE' AND Value = 1);

SELECT    'TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_JFD_DREADNOAUGHT',        'CIVILIZATION_ENGLAND'
WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ENGLAND_ELIZABETH' AND Value = 1);

in England_GameDefines.sql

@Chrisy15

Two things
  • Have you seen the change/fix I posted in post 549 (fixing the city name of Brussels when the Belgium civ is used)?.
  • The typo in the Japan release, which I posted about on Steam
Never got any response on any of them and therefore I don't know if they were "lost in translation" :)

\Skodkim

Belgium was fixed today, no one pays attention to steam comments so it's best to post here :p

I did happen upon the Japanese issue though and fixed that too.

Last edited:
Patch soontm, but for now, change:

Code:
DELETE FROM CivilizationTraits WHERE TraitType IN ('TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_ENGLISH_SEADOG', 'TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_DOUBLE_ARCHAEOLOGY_SLOTS')

to

Code:
DELETE FROM CivilizationTraits WHERE TraitType IN ('TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_ENGLISH_SEADOG')

DELETE FROM CivilizationTraits WHERE TraitType IN ('TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_DOUBLE_ARCHAEOLOGY_SLOTS')
AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ENGLAND_UA_CHANGE' AND Value = 1);

WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ENGLAND_UA_CHANGE' AND Value = 1);

SELECT    'TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_UNIT_JFD_DREADNOAUGHT',        'CIVILIZATION_ENGLAND'

in England_GameDefines.sql

Cheers. I’ll add this to the code.

I have a minor bug with Theater Districts that I've spent the last couple hours enabling and disabling mods to try and find the culprit and it appears to be JFD's Rome Leader Pack. If I have the Rome leader pack enabled, no models appear in the theater district for under-construction or completed buildings (amphitheater, art-archeological/museum, broadcast tower). The graphics for the district itself are fine, and all buildings do work as intended and are only invisible. It's weird though. I can't find anyone else anywhere with the same issue. The Greek Acropolis District doesn't have this issue, only non-unique theater districts.

I get this issue even with no other mods active, just the Rome leader pack and all official DLC. I get this issue whether I play in dx12 mode or not. I had a hunch the issue might be tied to Nero because he has a unique theater district building, so I tired disabling him in the SQL and restarting the game/reactivating the mod, but no dice. I dunno my dudes. Am I taking crazy pills? I can't find comments here or on steam with people having the same issue, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong words. Any insight someone can provide would be much appreciated, even just someone saying "hey, I have that issue too" would be great. :wallbash:

This is the only unresolved bug I've been having in the two-ish weeks I've been messing with Civ VI mods, so I don't know where to find any log dumps or the like if someone needs that from me. Anyway, thanks. I love all your mods, this one is just grinding my gears is all.

I've been having a similar-ish issue, but I'm not using the Rome pack.

I'm playing as Italy, and their unique Theatre building isn't appearing on the district itself. This seems strange since I've seen it show up before. The only thing I have enabled which affects the Theatre district buildings is the "Concert Hall" mod, but that just adds an alternative to the Art Museum and Archaeological museum...

Alright, thanks for the info.

Also, I just found it on the map. It's kinda funny to see the asset "broken" like this - stretched out as a 2D object in the middle of the map xD

Top Bottom