1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Civilizations & Leaders' started by JFD, Oct 20, 2016.

1. toxshiroe

toxshiroe Chieftain

When I played mine, there was no civs in the same pack and what it is based from. I made sure of that. Guess there is no solution other than unsubscribe.

2. otakucore

otakucore Chieftain

In my current game, it crashes every time I capture Rome. I'm only using the Italy and Nubia packs, no other mods. Has anyone else crashed after capturing a modded leader's capital? It seems awfully coincidental.

3. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Limmu

I believe it might have something to do with Unique Buildings; I've had people complain about similar issues with Assyria, but I haven't really been able to determine specifics. Details about respective civs and leaders might be helpful, but I've got the feeling this might just be Firaxis not accounting for something :/

4. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

5. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

6. João Miguel Milanez

João Miguel Milanez Chieftain

Amazing new civs, but when you use Epaminondas and enter a war before you have diplomacy policy cards available you can't end your turn

7. Chirthorpe

Chirthorpe Chieftain

Yes, I would like to echo Joao Miguel's issue. I rendered my early game unplayable with an early-game surprise war. I suspect even with RwF this would be an issue. Perhaps it should only apply to first tier-and-up governments?

8. kingchris20

kingchris20 Wisdom Seeker

Resident of Heaven; Currently in the Waiting Room
    Does the Haka ability work? Using a warrior against an enemy warrior, I don't see any effect to combat strength. The heal portion of the ability seems to work fine, and after inspecting GameEffects.log I can see it applying to the units. Just has no effect in game...

Code:
    [Turn: 3] Applying effect from <149:JFD_HAKA_HEAL_FROM_KILLS> to <Unit: 589831, Owner: 0, Type: 21 Position: -9999x-9999>.
    [3088491.550] [Turn: 3] Applying effect from <150:JFD_HAKA_NEGATIVE_COMBAT_GRANT_ABILITY> to <Unit: 589831, Owner: 0, Type: 21 Position: -9999x-9999>.

9. Alexej

Alexej Chieftain

So far I do not own Persia and Macedonia and Nubia packs. Which of JFD civ6 civs will not work for me ? I know of Mali requring Persia. Are there some others? (leaders mods for not owned civs are obvious)

10. Chirthorpe

Chirthorpe Chieftain

Oh, also would like to report, your alternate leader for Poland appears to be missing his background during diplomacy (it's just the leader and a black screen). Bit weird but minor.

11. Duuk

Duuk Doom-Sayer Supporter

Are these Civs compatible with DX12? I had some weird graphical issues playing as Italy, but I had installed another mod at the same time and I'm trying to test and fix blame.

12. LordKhaox

LordKhaox Chieftain

Hey JFD I translated the rest of the Russian Leader Pack to German, Nicholas was done already.

Attached Files:

13. LordKhaox

LordKhaox Chieftain

Hey just another German Translation this time for the England Leader Pack :)

Attached Files:

14. Allaka12

Allaka12 Chieftain

Any plans to include Charlemagne as a leader for France or Germany? Maybe with Paladin as a replacement for Knight that is slightly stronger and buffs units around it (A bit ahistorical to have Paladins as a unit, but I guess it's the closest possible)?

15. sylarqq

sylarqq Chieftain

anyone know if JDF stopped making new leaders?

16. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

No point since the XP was announced, since it'd all need updating or changing to fit.

17. Myene

Myene Chieftain

As far as I can tell, I am not getting bonuses from the Caer garrisoning.

I've tried it with both fortified and not, waited a turn, etc.

Checked both the point count showed and the math on the total, none showed the Caer garrison bonus.

Otherwise, I've LOVED everything on all your leader mods (though I did disable Hitler because...well...).

If you're taking ideas for leaders I'd like to put in for some of the NA Indian tribe leaders - Sitting Bull, Powhatten, etc.

18. Vibe65

Vibe65 Chieftain

By XP do you mean Rise and fall? I'm here trying to find out if all the civ/leader packs will work when the new rise and fall comes out as I believe there is all new mechanics to the game.

19. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

Yes, Rise and Fall. And at this point it's anyone's guess how compatible they will be out the gate.

20. Myene

Myene Chieftain

Fair enough.