1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Civilizations & Leaders' started by JFD, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

try to uncheck "use leader position when available" in YnAMP options.

2. AlCalado

AlCalado Chieftain

This actually worked. Thank you fellas

3. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

thanks for the report, I'll check YnAMP's code, it should allow a backup TSL.

4. nacciv

nacciv Chieftain

Good day JFD

What do you think of this idea for Israel?

Civilization: Israel

Civilization Ability: Nation of Priests - Free Religious Relic when founding a religion; Relics have double the yields

Unique Unit: Judge - Unique Support Unit making smaller armies stronger; gain faith from battle victories when judge is nearby (1 tile radius)
    Unique Improvement: Shepherd's Fields - Improvement replacing pastures granting additional culture and faith

Leader: David
    Leader Ability: Poet - Great writings and great songs provide faith along with the normal yields; Temples can house great writings and great songs

Leader: Solomon
    Leader Ability: Wisest of them all - great works of writing provide additional science, culture and happiness; Temples can house great writings; Temples are built faster

5. Chirthorpe

Chirthorpe Chieftain

Wales is still bugged - the UU gives additional range to all units for each copy of itself on the map (meaning you get Warriors with ranged attacks and eventually, absurd ranges of 10 or more if you keep building the UU). I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed yet.

6. KAL_MAD

KAL_MAD Chieftain

Hey,
    I want to play Denmark but every time I start a game with them, the game CTD. I tired every fix but nothing worked even with all other mods disabled. Please help, this mod seems very interesting and fun to play with.

I uploaded the log files several months ago

Thanks

7. Jazzzzzzzy

Jazzzzzzzy Chieftain

I'm having an issue with certain alternate leaders and civilizations not showing up in game even though they're enabled on my mod list I think. Stalin, Washington, and several others. The files are all in the right folder. Does anyone aware of this issue know a fix? Thanks.

edit: So I've figured out that some leaders only appear on standard ruleset as opposed to Rise & Fall ruleset and possibly vice versa. Some leaders won't appear on the list no matter what I do (Washington and the American leaders, among others), and others appear but if I choose to create a game including them, my game sends me back to the main menu (Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini). I got Putin to work once but I tried playing another game with him and it sent me back to the main menu.

Does anyone recommend a particular mod or patch to fix some of this or enhance compatibility?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  8. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

Some mods probably haven't been updated for RaF.

If you get a Start Game error then there's a database error, which will show in the Database log but will probably be caused by the load order bug which has been referenced many times before.

9. Jazzzzzzzy

Jazzzzzzzy Chieftain

Thanks. I downloaded the fix for the load order bug and I got JFD's R&F-compatible leaders working. The only mods I'm using are JFD's extra civs and leaders. I didn't realize at first that some leaders like Washington were made before R&F overhauled the game mechanics but it would be cool to see all of them again in the future. Is Churchill compatible with R&F though? because I can't seem to get him to appear either.

10. Youngking

Youngking Chieftain

Whenever i start a game it takes mt to the title screen what do i do? I am usung RaF but im using the Raf version of the mods

11. Chrisy15

Tried?

12. Youngking

Youngking Chieftain

it didn't work. Now my old mods don't work

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  13. Youngking

Youngking Chieftain

Do i need the basegame and the Raf versions?

14. Myene

Myene Chieftain

Who took over your Japanse leaders?

15. thinkingnut

thinkingnut Warlord

Any chance of providing a mac-friendly version of the R&F DLC Load Order fix? It would be greatly appreciated.

16. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

17. Chrisy15

18. MikeVite

MikeVite Chieftain

Hi Guys! I have a problem with this civ's pack.
    I add it in a right folder, and they appear in 'additional content'. But I cant play for any of this civs. They just not showing in the 'choose leader' menu. What I am doing wrong?

Mods are enable, double check it. All other mods works fine - no problems at all. The problem only with mods on new civilizations.

19. Jazzzzzzzy

Jazzzzzzzy Chieftain

Some of the mods were made pre-RaF so only work properly with vanilla. I believe JFD has them sorted on dropbox as to which mods are compatible with RaF. I had the same issue as you but if it helps anyone I could compile a list of all the co-existing Civ 6 mods I have working with RaF without issues right now.

20. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh