JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Good day JFD

What do you think of this idea for Israel?

Civilization: Israel

Civilization Ability: Nation of Priests - Free Religious Relic when founding a religion; Relics have double the yields

Unique Unit: Judge - Unique Support Unit making smaller armies stronger; gain faith from battle victories when judge is nearby (1 tile radius)
Unique Improvement: Shepherd's Fields - Improvement replacing pastures granting additional culture and faith

Leader: David
Leader Ability: Poet - Great writings and great songs provide faith along with the normal yields; Temples can house great writings and great songs

Leader: Solomon
Leader Ability: Wisest of them all - great works of writing provide additional science, culture and happiness; Temples can house great writings; Temples are built faster

Wales is still bugged - the UU gives additional range to all units for each copy of itself on the map (meaning you get Warriors with ranged attacks and eventually, absurd ranges of 10 or more if you keep building the UU). I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed yet.

Hey,
I want to play Denmark but every time I start a game with them, the game CTD. I tired every fix but nothing worked even with all other mods disabled. Please help, this mod seems very interesting and fun to play with.

I uploaded the log files several months ago

Thanks

The load order fix didn't work for this.
I uploaded both log files
Thank you for your help

I'm having an issue with certain alternate leaders and civilizations not showing up in game even though they're enabled on my mod list I think. Stalin, Washington, and several others. The files are all in the right folder. Does anyone aware of this issue know a fix? Thanks.

edit: So I've figured out that some leaders only appear on standard ruleset as opposed to Rise & Fall ruleset and possibly vice versa. Some leaders won't appear on the list no matter what I do (Washington and the American leaders, among others), and others appear but if I choose to create a game including them, my game sends me back to the main menu (Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini). I got Putin to work once but I tried playing another game with him and it sent me back to the main menu.

Does anyone recommend a particular mod or patch to fix some of this or enhance compatibility?

Last edited:
I'm having an issue with certain alternate leaders and civilizations not showing up in game even though they're enabled on my mod list I think. Stalin, Washington, and several others. The files are all in the right folder. Does anyone aware of this issue know a fix? Thanks.

edit: So I've figured out that some leaders only appear on standard ruleset as opposed to Rise & Fall ruleset and possibly vice versa. Some leaders won't appear on the list no matter what I do (Washington and the American leaders, among others), and others appear but if I choose to create a game including them, my game sends me back to the main menu (Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini). I got Putin to work once but I tried playing another game with him and it sent me back to the main menu.

Does anyone recommend a particular mod or patch to fix some of this or enhance compatibility?

Some mods probably haven't been updated for RaF.

If you get a Start Game error then there's a database error, which will show in the Database log but will probably be caused by the load order bug which has been referenced many times before.

Thanks. I downloaded the fix for the load order bug and I got JFD's R&F-compatible leaders working. The only mods I'm using are JFD's extra civs and leaders. I didn't realize at first that some leaders like Washington were made before R&F overhauled the game mechanics but it would be cool to see all of them again in the future. Is Churchill compatible with R&F though? because I can't seem to get him to appear either.

Whenever i start a game it takes mt to the title screen what do i do? I am usung RaF but im using the Raf version of the mods

For anyone still out of the loop, I have deleted - not just hidden - several of my mods from Steam. I am ensuring that they get redistributed to new homes under other authors, but in the meantime, the direct downloads are all still available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2KfUlRX1owlS0NVRTFodElnOW8?usp=sharing.

Simply, I do not have the energy, inclination, or time to maintain as many civs/leaders that I have created. I bit off a bit more than I could chew rly :p

As for Rise and Fall updates of the remaining civs, they will take a lot longer than other authors since I have other things that I need to update/add for them, and also have to divide my time with Civ V, RwF, and soon tm Uni. I am an aged modjesty now and move much more slowly than I once did :p So please have patience.

Who took over your Japanse leaders?

Any chance of providing a mac-friendly version of the R&F DLC Load Order fix? It would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys! I have a problem with this civ's pack.
I add it in a right folder, and they appear in 'additional content'. But I cant play for any of this civs. They just not showing in the 'choose leader' menu. What I am doing wrong?

Mods are enable, double check it. All other mods works fine - no problems at all. The problem only with mods on new civilizations.

Some of the mods were made pre-RaF so only work properly with vanilla. I believe JFD has them sorted on dropbox as to which mods are compatible with RaF. I had the same issue as you but if it helps anyone I could compile a list of all the co-existing Civ 6 mods I have working with RaF without issues right now.

I redownloaded your mods and I got a lot of the older ones working with RaF. But some of them still seem to not be appearing as selectable, mostly the leader packs like America and some others. I never see Churchill when I try enabling and messing around with the England leader pack mod. Not sure if it's a problem on my end or if I'm doing something wrong, but I did notice a lot more of them are working great with RaF now. Thanks for the mods. I love having a large amount of unique civs and leaders to play with.

Top Bottom