1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Civilizations & Leaders' started by JFD, Oct 20, 2016.

1. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

2. oigolue

oigolue Chieftain

Hey, when i load stalin's mod i get always redirected to the start page, no matter if i use other mods or not, does anyone knows how i can fix that?

3. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

You look at your Database and Modding logs, you see what errors are associated with Stalin's files, and you see if you can deduce the solution from the error. I'mma bet it's that you're missing RaF because the historic moments table makes backcompat a pain in the arse.

4. gehry

gehry Chieftain

5. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

6. gehry

gehry Chieftain

7. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

8. CurtnoAnna

CurtnoAnna Chieftain

FYI. Your Civ's and leaders seem to work in GS EXCEPT I cannot see an era score. There's no way to advance to golden era.

9. rlw33

rlw33 Warlord

Thanks. I was wondering if these mods ran alright with GS installed.

10. Angelo378

Angelo378 Chieftain

Hi! So, to make them work 100% ok, I just need to enable them in GS, right? Because they originally appear as disabled because they are, theoretically, incompatible with GS.
    And Era Score is working?
    BTW JFD, congrats, these are the best mods for Civ VI!

11. Lunde

Lunde Chieftain

dear JFD can you please fix your mod Christian IX for Gathering storm because i cannot select the leader ingame,it works with christian X. TIA

btw: your mods are great with rise and fall,please make them work with GS :D

12. sickhoop

sickhoop Chieftain

Hey JFD! Thanks for the mods, but I have an issue.
    The extra civs dont seem to work with GS. Is this a bug or are they actually not compatible?

13. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

They probably haven't been updated, they can probably be made compatible just by adding a Players:Expansion2_Players Domain entry alongside the current Players and PlayerItems inserts. Try to at least infer how you'd do that before asking. Then afaik the popup is inconsequential but if it rly does stop you from using the mod then you need to edit the .modinfo and add a <CompatibleVersions>2.0</CompatibleVersions> line which is best explained by an existing updated mod or by threads elsewhere in the forum.

14. WoodenThrone

WoodenThrone Chieftain

Will ChimpanG re release the removed civs which had his models in the future?

15. dukisha

dukisha Chieftain

WHERE IS SERBIA?

16. Arbol

Arbol Chieftain

Hello I was wondering if you still let people in your Discord? The link expired.

17. Matiej

Matiej Chieftain

I wonder the same thing. Started modding yesterday and am totally hyped but very unexperienced. All potential help is welcome!

18. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

Alright lads, if you're interested in keeping up with my modding happenings, from the CMM, to Civ V mods, to Civ VI, you can follow my tweeter. I only intend to use it for modding things, but I'll try to use it to notify about anything pertinent since between Discord, Reddit, and CivFanatics I don't tend to have a consistent avenue for posting things. https://twitter.com/JFD14081586

Matiej likes this.
  19. Matiej

Matiej Chieftain

Thank you for the tweeter :). I don't use Twitter, but have the link bookmarked. Could you point me towards Discords that allow new modders to join in? Like I said, I am very new to this and am wondering if there is a "more direct way" to ask some small questions if needed. :D Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

20. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

Yeap. This is the public discord for modding: https://discord.gg/HzdwMTt. Its not particularly focused and people use it more as a hub than a central forum, but anyone is welcome to join. From there, you might be able to get help directly, or better still you'd find access to resources that can help like the Civ Modding Helplines (which are dedicated to newcomers to modding). I recommend you also check out Chrisy's series on modding basics in the Civ Modding Monthly ladgazine (I believe it started in issue 3; its always near the end) - you can find a link in my signature.