JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Antoninus Puis doesn't want to play. Any suggestions?

Code:
[1162937.040] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on Buildings.TraitType - "TRAIT_LEADER_BUILDING_JFD_TEMPLE_HADRIAN" does not exist in Traits

The game throws up an error dialog that takes me back to the mods screen. I'm using whatever the latest version on steam is and have Rise and Fall running. I've tried un-subscribing and then re-subscribing to the mod but that hasn't helped.

Edit: The correct code appears to be in the mod:

Code:
INSERT INTO Traits               
       (TraitType,                                       Name,                                       Description)
VALUES   ('TRAIT_LEADER_BUILDING_JFD_TEMPLE_HADRIAN',   'LOC_BUILDING_JFD_TEMPLE_HADRIAN_NAME',       null);

Last edited:
Antoninus Puis doesn't want to play. Any suggestions?

Code:
[1162937.040] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on Buildings.TraitType - "TRAIT_LEADER_BUILDING_JFD_TEMPLE_HADRIAN" does not exist in Traits

The game throws up an error dialog that takes me back to the mods screen. I'm using whatever the latest version on steam is and have Rise and Fall running. I've tried un-subscribing and then re-subscribing to the mod but that hasn't helped.

Edit: The correct code appears to be in the mod:

Code:
INSERT INTO Traits              
       (TraitType,                                       Name,                                       Description)
VALUES   ('TRAIT_LEADER_BUILDING_JFD_TEMPLE_HADRIAN',   'LOC_BUILDING_JFD_TEMPLE_HADRIAN_NAME',       null);

Are there no more errors in the log? One which would explain what's preventing the Trait from being loaded into the database? It could be something unrelated to Traits killing the file load somewhere inbetween...

There are no other errors - I went on a mission yesterday to weed them all out and got to a point where, without Antoninus, there are no errors in database.log, despite running a hefty number of mods.

Any chance you can make Yang Jian playable with R&F? I've just downloaded him, but he still only shows up on the Vanilla version. Thanks.

I no longer manage those Civilizations and Leaders using ChimpanG's leaderheads, which have gone to other mod authors. Relic is now managing the Japanese leaders.

Relic might've expressed interest in the Chinese leaders, but I really can't recall.

I no longer manage those Civilizations and Leaders using ChimpanG's leaderheads, which have gone to other mod authors. Relic is now managing the Japanese leaders.

Found a Relic on Steam, but he hasn't done anything with the Japanse leaders. Drat.

Oh well.

Or did I find the wrong guy?

Last edited:
Found a Relic on Steam, but he hasn't done anything with the Japanse leaders. Drat.

Oh well.

Or did I find the wrong guy?

You found the right guy, yea, but unfortunately his life doesn't stop for you to play mods so he's been busy in China and in education for the past few months...

You found the right guy, yea, but unfortunately his life doesn't stop for you to play mods
Jeez, I don't know if you meant this in a lighthearted way, but come on, there's no need to speak like that, the guy was just trying to figure out if he had found the right guy or not.

You found the right guy, yea, but unfortunately his life doesn't stop for you to play mods so he's been busy in China and in education for the past few months...

Was only making sure I had the right person, as Relic is not exactly an unique name. Without knowing them personally I have no way to know what is going on in their life, so your rudeness was unnecessary.

Hi, I tried enable your Iceland and C15's Kenshin together, but only one of them appeared in the leader selection. I attached the logs here

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    31.6 KB · Views: 80
Wales' Unique Unit still seems to have the bug where all of them get +1 range per additional copy of that unit you control (resulting in insane ranges). It gets pretty insane if you build enough of them.

Is Chile's culture bomb supposed to grab all surrounding tiles, even when this means going beyond the third ring of a city?

Also, it's not playing nice with other mods. So far I've found that it doesn't like the faith from woods bonus that Mahabodhi Temple gives (Wondrous Wonders), nor the yields for tiles adjacent to oases (Ancient Egyptian Pantheons).

Spoiler :
Untitled2.png

Spoiler :
Untitled.png

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I'd really love to give this civ a try.

Hello,
is there a resaon why Christian X. is there twice, once for Iceland and once for Denmark?

Because he was king of both, and Jifford thought it'd be a qt experiment.

Also, it's not playing nice with other mods. So far I've found that it doesn't like the faith from woods bonus that Mahabodhi Temple gives (Wondrous Wonders), nor the yields for tiles adjacent to oases (Ancient Egyptian Pantheons).

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I'd really love to give this civ a try.

Firaxis suck so Plots given through Lua don't receive effects from Modifiers unless you reload the game. If you save and exit the plots should receive the bonuses.

Yeah, (to me) it's an interesting case of he's a valid Danish King (as the typical wartime king) but also the sole Icelandic King (i.e. that ruled Iceland as King of Iceland in his own right), putting him in quite a distinct position for a traditionally un-monarchic country - so to me far more interesting in terms of valid Icelandic alts than any modern president or yet another lawspeaker. Prime opportunity to see how viable multi-civ leaders were.

As for Chile, I don't think it's a problem that the tiles acquired go beyond what's worked - they still have (military strategic) worth, especially for Chile's design (as well as leaders to come that will focus more on the saltpeter war).

Top Bottom