JFD RISE TO POWER QUESTION

alexu4326

Chieftain
Hy guys any of you know if JFD RISE TO POWER IS A DEAD MOD ?

they mayn page is closed by request so i believe there will be no more update so is practicly dead

I do not believe it is dead. It is just locked for now until JFD has the time to answer our questions and work on it.

Are you playing rise to power with Voxpopuli? Can you umpload last working version of rtp? The version from main page 25dec have somekind of bug with development, i presume you know .

Do you mean the separate Rise to Power mod, not JFDLC?
i don know what diference is betwen JFDLC and RISE TO POWER ( last week i discovered jfdlc/rise to power so i am a noob )

i mean last stable version with vox populi

i found in JFDLC PAGE at forum pg 169 jfdlc v 50 but at the moment when you create phantenon ,i cant click on create phantenon, i click but nothing happens

so i want something between v50 and present version

thank you for reply

JFDLC.exe is all mods combined: Cultural Diversity (core), Rise to Power, Events Compendium, Cities in Development, Exploration Expanded Continued, ertc. He is still working on the combined mod.

Do you mean full Vox Populi? If yes, EUI is not compatiblity with JFDLC and some features of JFDLC will not work with full Vox Populi. All you really need to the Community Patch.

JFDLC.exe is all mods combined: Cultural Diversity (core), Rise to Power, Events Compendium, Cities in Development, Exploration Expanded Continued, ertc. He is still working on the combined mod.

Do you mean full Vox Populi? If yes, EUI is not compatiblity with JFDLC and some features of JFDLC will not work with full Vox Populi. All you really need to the Community Patch.
Full vox populy without eui, i read somewere that they are compatible, somehow unbalanced but compatible

Take it easy man. Since you are not very familiar with JFDLC, why not just trying It and figuring out first whether you like this modpack or not.

And a lot of gameplay is ok for me

I am a vox populi veteran whitout any mods because i am a ignorant patato head

In one day i say- hey what if vox populis have submod like rome 2 wh tv etc, and i found compatibiy mod page

Anyway i like what jfdlc offer
That s why i want to get a good version for vp!

I doubt anyone will respond to this question but I'm having trouble getting the government part of the mod to work, I'm currently using the RTP v.33 since the last time it worked but it's no longer in either EUI or non-EUI any help would be appreciated.

What specifically are you having trouble with?
Mainly starting a government, I reashced code of law and all i get is the blue popup tip and I went to the government page and its said research philosophies which didn't do anything so im stuck

This is why renaming the CBP was a completely pointless endeavour.

If you're using the full VP package, then don't. It isn't worth guessing problems caused by a mod that no-one who bothers to help with JFDDLC stuff uses.

If you're just using the Community Patch, then everything should be fine as JFDDLC is dependent on the Community Patch; however the fact that you supposedly need Philosophy for a Government makes me think you're using the CBP, as this sounds like an alteration made to not have to risk upsetting the oh-so-perfect balance in the CBP tech tree.

Really of course the only reply I should be giving is that both the public and beta JFDDLC versions have been left in sub-standard states, meaning they probably won't be worth trying unless you are willing to debug errors yourself. It really isn't worth my time, Gray's time, or your own time to delve into these reports for a comatose mod that almost always end up being a mod conflict or something that has been iterated numerous times before. If you want a different kind of gameplay experience then go play with the CBP, or one of the many other gameplay mods available on CFC or on the workshop, or just wait for JFD to balkanise what parts of JFDDLC he wants to when he wants to do it.

This is why renaming the CBP was a completely pointless endeavour.

If you're using the full VP package, then don't. It isn't worth guessing problems caused by a mod that no-one who bothers to help with JFDDLC stuff uses.

If you're just using the Community Patch, then everything should be fine as JFDDLC is dependent on the Community Patch; however the fact that you supposedly need Philosophy for a Government makes me think you're using the CBP, as this sounds like an alteration made to not have to risk upsetting the oh-so-perfect balance in the CBP tech tree.

Really of course the only reply I should be giving is that both the public and beta JFDDLC versions have been left in sub-standard states, meaning they probably won't be worth trying unless you are willing to debug errors yourself. It really isn't worth my time, Gray's time, or your own time to delve into these reports for a comatose mod that almost always end up being a mod conflict or something that has been iterated numerous times before. If you want a different kind of gameplay experience then go play with the CBP, or one of the many other gameplay mods available on CFC or on the workshop, or just wait for JFD to balkanise what parts of JFDDLC he wants to when he wants to do it.
...But i'm not using the JFDDLC, I'm using the old Rtp since before I never had too many issues unlike with the modpack

Thee has been many updates to the mods you are using. Because of this, they might nott be compatibility anymore.

P.S. You might want to checkout JFD's newest series of mods. They are standalone mods. Some are features from Rise to Power.

Thee has been many updates to the mods you are using. Because of this, they might nott be compatibility anymore.

P.S. You might want to checkout JFD's newest series of mods. They are standalone mods. Some are features from Rise to Power.
ok where can i find them?

Top Bottom