Jfd-rtp STABLE VERSION

alexu4326

Chieftain
Please uploade your mod folder if you play a stable version of JFD RTP whit wox populi

Please !

Please!

What would someone's mod folder have to do with JFD RTP? It's either compatible or it's not.
It was compatible until patch from 26 december when a big bug come out and make game unplayable

Mod folder whit stable version will give us the vox populi vx
Rtp version x
And other esential mods like event compedium version x

wayback machine doesn't store files from third party sources i think. Unless the file owner still permits the share
In that case, look for someone with Hotfix Version (12-15) and you should try to combine JFD with that. Possibly the Wayback Machine http://archive.org/web/

i had 40 tunrs without crash with RTP v33 and cultural diversiti v11
Vox populi v 20aprilie.2018 or something like this
no more time to play today

Last edited:
JFD has stated many times that he is not working on compatibility between JFDLC and Vox Populi. The only thing you need to use with JFDLC is the Community Patch, not CBO.

Wait a minute! Are you referring to the separate Rise to Power, not JFDLC?

JFD has stated many times that he is not working on compatibility between JFDLC and Vox Populi. The only thing you need to use with JFDLC is the Community Patch, not CBO.

Wait a minute! Are you referring to the separate Rise to Power, not JFDLC?
Yes separate RTP

If jfdlc is not compatible whit vox populi why i find jfdlc in mod compatible section ? :))

Last edited:
Yes separate RTP

If jfdlc is not compatible whit vox populi why i find jfdlc in mod compatible section ? :))
Because last time I checked with JFD, it was compatible (I think it was about 2 months ago).

Apparently, this is not the case anymore, I will move JFDLC to incompatible for now.

Edit: I checked my messages, it was Feb 03, so I suppose the last compatible versions were from around this time?

You need to change out JFD's Discord channel for JFDLC.

Also I believe JFD is not updating Rise to Power (separate mod). He is only working on the combined JFDLC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom