JFD's Civilizations - Siam (Rama V) for Vox Populi

Zaazuk

Chieftain
Adds JFD's Civilizations - Siam (Rama V) for Vox Populi. Does not need the original mod (original - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2085319620).

UA

Leadership ambitions:
Personality
- Expansionist
Primary Victory Pursuit - Culture
Secondary Victory Pursuit - Domination

UU: Naresuan's Elephant (taken an existing Siamese unit without any changes)

UB: Sanitary District (replaces Hospital)

I really liked the new system (bullets) of describing social policies. So I decided to expand it for the building. It's no secret that the building texts in VP are also quite cumbersome, especially the unique building texts. Perhaps in the future creators of VP will add bullets for all the texts of the buildings.

Spoiler 4UC Compatibility :

UU: Seir Morb (taken an existing Siamese unit without any changes)
UB: Wat (taken an existing Siamese building without any changes)

Attachments

• VP Siam (Rama V) (v 1).zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 59
Does anyone know if there are ways (LUA, or MODs, or anything else) to make sure that if random civilizations spawn in the game, two Siams (Ramkamhaeng and Rama V) don't spawn?

Does anyone know if there are ways (LUA, or MODs, or anything else) to make sure that if random civilizations spawn in the game, two Siams (Ramkamhaeng and Rama V) don't spawn?
I don't think there's something like that currently exist, but Really Advanced Setup mod lets you disable a civ from appearing from random selection.

Also, I don't think bullet point on building text is helpful since you're utilizing a tight space for a tooltip, which could make it appear longer and won't fit smaller screens.

Top Bottom