JFD's Leader Pack

Das Capitolin

Warlord
Glad you like them :happytibs: Before R&F, I packaged each release into a single mod as organized by the Civ they were for (e.g. America Pack, England Pack, etc.). Since R&F, I've released them individually so that people can more freely pick and choose their leaders (since there are some controversial leaders in there that some may be especially adverse to). Hence the different naming conventions. Once the development cycle of the game is done - and thus no more updates need doing - I may package things into one seperately for those that just want everything.

What an amazing job!!

But yes it is a problem to have "all" these mods, if everything could be in "one" or maybe even better separated in 4 or 5 packs.

Before R&F, I packaged each release into a single mod as organized by the Civ they were for (e.g. America Pack, England Pack, etc.). Since R&F, I've released them individually so that people can more freely pick and choose their leaders (since there are some controversial leaders in there that some may be especially adverse to). Hence the different naming conventions. Once the development cycle of the game is done - and thus no more updates need doing - I may package things into one seperately for those that just want everything.

This is the only aspect of your JFD's Leader Pack mods that I've struggled with, as your Google drive doesn't make a clear distinction between Vanilla (which is what I play) and Rise & Fall mods. Of those that appear compatible with Vanilla (because they're not in the R&F download directory, but also because Vanilla Civ 6 recognizes them), I've run into a few that just won't work: Aztecs, France, Japan, Macedon, Nubia, Poland, Siam, and Netherlands. None of the mods from JFD's Civilization Pack work with Vanilla Civ6.

Attachments

• Logs.7z
    102.5 KB · Views: 127
Hi does anyone here know how to make jfd's mods like elizabeth,churchill,musolini etc. be made compatible with GS ? I mean I've even downloaded the ones that are supposed to work with RF and they don't work with Rf expansion either.

Top Bottom