Resource icon

JFD's Rise to Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im stuck and I can't get rid of the menu. This happened after I installed the most recent Community (the beta one) and the latest rise to power. Bummer =(
I also notice that the Dignitaries count icon on the top bar is gone. Was this deliberate as well?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 94
Im stuck and I can't get rid of the menu. This happened after I installed the most recent Community (the beta one) and the latest rise to power. Bummer =(
I also notice that the Dignitaries count icon on the top bar is gone. Was this deliberate as well?

This has something to do with with Cultural Diversity IIRC

>someone complains that Crime isn't impactful enough

Adopt Low Banking Regulations, Limited Liability, and Credit, and Corruption will be through the roof! Damn those non-culpable banks :lol:

Spoiler :

Thank you it fixed the issue for me, got to play one of the most interesting games I've had. Too bad my toaster gave me a windows error sound and a ctd at turn 120. Didn't have any lag/other issues though.

I'll come back to this mod at a later point probably, if it's my pc that didn't want to run it.

Anyway thanks jfd & co for your contributions to the civ modding community! You've truly succeeded in making civ a deeper and more interesting experience.

Edit: Could it have crashed due to me using old versions of CulDiv (v4)? and running More luxuries & pantheons, Enlightment Era, Cid, ExCe as well as SloMo science. It's a lot of mods and there could be some cross references that stopped it, or is this just wishful thinking?

>someone complains that Crime isn't impactful enough

Adopt Low Banking Regulations, Limited Liability, and Credit, and Corruption will be through the roof! Damn those non-culpable banks :lol:

Spoiler :

Ooh, Sovereignty hyp-

Wait.

Wat?

An updated version of the India split? How can has?

Why do only some proposals have icons with them? Surely Low Regulations and Medium Regulations don't do the same thing?

Central reforms tend not to have an effect, as they neutralize the effects of the Left or Right reforms. All other Reforms have icons, to quickly identify what their focus is.

Thank you it fixed the issue for me, got to play one of the most interesting games I've had. Too bad my toaster gave me a windows error sound and a ctd at turn 120. Didn't have any lag/other issues though.

I'll come back to this mod at a later point probably, if it's my pc that didn't want to run it.

Anyway thanks jfd & co for your contributions to the civ modding community! You've truly succeeded in making civ a deeper and more interesting experience.

Edit: Could it have crashed due to me using old versions of CulDiv (v4)? and running More luxuries & pantheons, Enlightment Era, Cid, ExCe as well as SloMo science. It's a lot of mods and there could be some cross references that stopped it, or is this just wishful thinking?

Impossible to say. You should always use the latest version of everything, otherwise it becomes incredibly difficult to diagnose problems. Those mods together should be compatible, though I'm not certain about SloMo Science, as I've never used or heard of it.

Wait.

Wat?

An updated version of the India split? How can has?

Exactly my thoughts :lol:

I've been really noticing the lack of updates civs from around the subcontinent - It'd be sweet to be able to use Akbar et al. again.

Looking forward to the release of Prosperity and eventually the completion of Sovreignty (and where-ever the Empire decides to focus it's time after that) - out of interest though, how does founding a currency work? Thus far I presumed it would be similar to the choose religion screen where one can choose a symbol and name it - I'm unsure if this is correct or not.

Will changing currencies also be an option? I would imagine so as you've said multiple civs can have the same currency, I just wanted to check :p

? What makes you think its updated?

It does work like that, although whether you can change the default name remains to be seen. Changing currencies is an option.

Well, you're using Akbar with E&D - I was under the impression that the India split didn't have E&D.

It just seems so improbable that anyone would use the India split as it's riddled with bugs, especially when testing gameplay mods no less.

I now really want to see the result of taxing everyone and choosing the reforms that generate money. Just how much can be made :3

It just seems so improbable that anyone would use the India split as it's riddled with bugs, especially when testing gameplay mods no less.

I now really want to see the result of taxing everyone and choosing the reforms that generate money. Just how much can be made :3

Make sure you use Sealand, in order to gain that extra income :p

The India split also breaks aspects of CulDiv which is required for RtP, so that's another thing.

Nah; as long as CulDiv's referenced, it'll create the correct table before the split does; Akbar'll just be left with an empty column.

You say you have 5 more reform categories to do. Maybe you could tell us which and we can provide ideas to speed the process a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom