1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

JFD's Rise to Power

Rise to Power

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Empire

Daniel Empire Chieftain

That fixed it!
    Thanks Lord Chrisy15, now it's time to get back to subverting democracy :)

2. FallenAesir

FallenAesir Chieftain

Yes, search for this file in your CulDiv mod folder: JFD_CulDiv_UserSettings.sql, '
    under the first module, change ('JFD_CULDIV_CORE_STARTING_BONUSES', 1), --Enables unique starting bonuses for each Culture. to 0.

3. Stef09

Stef09 Warlord

With CP:E you mean the mod 7) Community Events, right?

From the Vox Populi set I only use 1) Community Patch and I don't think I can then use 7) Community Events since it has dependencies on other mod-parts. If I understand you correctly, for your recommendation to work I would then need to load the other mods that 7) Community Events is dependent on (Vox Populi, CSD).

Apologies to hi-jack this thread, but still struggling with best setup for events (currently have Suk E&D and EC activated) so seemed like right opportunity to ask.

4. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

CP:E refers to the events system that's part of mod (1), which are enabled in the Advanced Setup Screen. Mod (7) is a similar idea to the EC, where others (in (7)'s case, the community) added a load of events after being dissatisfied with the core ones. These are all designed for the full CBP, and as such yes, do require all the other mods. However, they aren't the component I'm talking about, and since the JFDDLC is designed to be used with only (1), I'd recommend not using (7).

Huh. Why on earth haven't we been using the numbers to refer to the components before? This is infinitely easier than just saying CP or CBP...

5. Stef09

Stef09 Warlord

Very clear, thanks! And yes, numbers definitely help! :)

6. X_BriX

X_BriX Chieftain

I can't click Goverment Overview button is this a bug?

7. Chrisy15

Lua log.

X_BriX likes this.
  8. X_BriX

X_BriX Chieftain

There you are.

After i adopt policy i can not click Goverment Overview.

Attached Files:

9. X_BriX

X_BriX Chieftain

10. Stef09

Stef09 Warlord

Really enjoy the new depth to the game this mod brings!! Thanks for all the good work on this! Just want to report 2 small errors I noticed:
    - The follower belief "work ethic" (+1 production for every 2 followers) gives +1 production for every 1 follower
    - The decision "levy war taxes" is already enactable in the ancient era (in descriptions mentions should only be available after the ancient era)

Attached Files:

11. Toraach

Toraach Chieftain

Hello.

I use this wonderful mod, and also I use other JDF's mods.

But I have one problem. The Romans' unique abbility doesn't work properly. I can exchange great generals for magistrates, but I don't get any shackles from killing barbarian units, only for plundering their camps, and also I don't get any great generals points for fighting with barbarians.

12. Antonio432

Antonio432 Chieftain

Excellent mod, although I am currently unable to use it since the UI is bugged. I use Community Patch with all of it's additional mods with no EUI, but the resource count on top of the screen is way too cluttered, it covers some buttons I need to press to see the Faith info screen and other stuff. Also the Turn count and the Year don't change, it's always 4000 BC and turn 1. As painfull parting with EUI is, I would be willing to do it once the UI by Rise to Power has been fixed.

13. Chrisy15

Lua log might help with the turn counts; resources should be hideable, but it may just be that the TopPanel's too crowded for smaller monitors these days.

14. Stef09

Stef09 Warlord

Think the first bug, on the follower belief, applies to all of the follower beliefs. Just enacted Ancestor Worship and also this one gave +1 faith for every 1 follower (instead of 2).

Attached Files:

15. Mingel

Mingel Warlord

Hey guys,i don't get some stuff from Sov. I found a goverment(for example Monarchy) and after few turns i enacted some stuf exmp -+10% sov from connections , and after i enacted few things. Still don't get legislature, but when i look for other civs they all have some fractions i think)So do i need some special requirements for legislature or am i just stupid ?Thnks :)

16. Chrisy15

Legislatures are reforms that you have to enact. They require a certain amount of Sov. to become options, as with all reforms.

17. Stef09

Stef09 Warlord

When fouding a religion, it just takes 2 turns for near cities (4 population) to get converted to the religion. This seems awfully quick... is this intended or a bug? It's like you don't need to worry anymore about spreading your religion...

18. Chrisy15

It's a feature that your cities will automatically change from your Pantheon to your State Religion - if you're talking about other cities, then look at whether the Religious Pressure is abnormally high.

19. Kesler

Kesler Master Kekkler

It's a good thing that your cities get converted to your State Religion automatically. Otherwise, you have to withhold getting a SR until you buy missionaries to spread it to all of your cities, which limits the already limited wide style of game play. Auto convert just works so much better. It's early enough in the game that it won't hurt the spread of other religions.

20. Mingel

Mingel Warlord

Hey Emperor, my game crashes around 120 turn,but i try to reload and look if it will work but nahh,crashes again.. I used all of your mods,(CID,RTP,EXCE,CULDIV plus EE,E&D) all on default settings except provinces (disabled bombardment range update with provinces and things with trading post-village-town) Comunity patch is 23-11(probabbly that caused crash) Here is logs and loading screen (not using EUI)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.