1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

JFD's Rise to Power

Rise to Power

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnome

gnome Warlord

Ok, there were a whole bunch of them missing that entry. All the TarcisioCM ones, and some older JFD's. I'll start a round without them and see if that takes care of it.

2. thothenki

thothenki Chieftain

You say "some older JFD"S" civs are missing that entry; which JFD civilizations are missing that entry? Just curious...

3. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

4. gnome

gnome Warlord

These are the ones I have installed that seem to be missing it. It could be that there are updates that the game didn't recognize automatically--I will probably be checking.

JFD's Kingdom of France
    JFD's Normandy
    JFD's Poland
    JFD's USA (Roosevelt)
    JFD's USA (Lincoln)
    JFD's United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    JFD's Soviet Union (Stalin)
    JFD's Soviet Union (Lenin)
    JFD's Scotland
    JFD's Hungary
    JFD's Denmark-Norway
    JFD's Khazar Khaganate
    JFD's Empire of Russia
    JFD's Kingdom of Bavaria
    JFD's Kingdom of England (Henry VIII)

5. retrocity5

retrocity5 Prince

That would explain why my game crashed when using Poland, Normandy, Khazaria, Bavaria, and Scotland (and most of the others).

6. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

7. retrocity5

retrocity5 Prince

I make sure the mods are compatible. CiD, Civ IV Traits, RtP, ExCE, EE, RER, E&D, Event Compendium, and most of your new mods and updated ones (especially).

8. gnome

gnome Warlord

9. gnome

gnome Warlord

Ok not enthusiastic about being the squeaky wheel here but still running into the problem--government overview button fails to open a window after government is enacted. I have disabled all the custom civ mods I could find that were lacking the content for Civilization_JFD_Governments. Lua and Database log here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1prwjvLgCbCWm1IVEpkX2FIdms
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1prwjvLgCbCWVc3Zk5sN3VhdUU

I know it's not easy with all the mods people use. So I understand there may not be an easy or even certain answer.

10. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

Your database log indicates there are still problem civs. You'll just have to disable all and re-add from there. For my civs, the ones on the first page of my thread are definitely fine. All of Tomatekh's civs are fine. Can't account for others.

11. gnome

gnome Warlord

That's a good start. I'll see what I can do.

12. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

I know its a pain, but there's not a lot I can do. Not all modders are conscious of what they're doing when they're setting up mod support, and so can miss critical details needed to ensure compatibility (the most important thing being to add references - because if the tables are wrong, then only that civ will be affected instead of all civs and the mod itself). More recent MC civs should be good, as is CL's Greenland (as I worked on that).

13. TommiBro

TommiBro Chieftain

I seem to have some issues with not being able to buy units with shackles, can't even see any slave units, rest of the buy production tab works! And I gained 1 Reform and researched the tech for government but I was still not able to form one. I'm using base Community Patch v88 and beta, CiD v56, RtP v30, CulDiv v13, Events & Decisions v3. Other than that the game runs fine, oh is enlightment era compatible with CiD & Rtp I assume EE is a short for it, right?

Logs below
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bzkt00jbyq0pq90/AADtaiX7ygWmJN3d28P5ebt7a?dl=0

14. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

JFD updated [WIP] Rise to Power with a new update entry:

Update to v32

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mingel likes this.
  15. Mingel

Mingel Warlord

Waited for this update loong. With all your news civs and CiD and RtP updates can start new game with Dusanlad :D Thanks!

16. von_Wurttemburg

von_Wurttemburg Chieftain

17. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

18. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

I think it was more of a compliment/ reference to the nature of any large, frequently updated mod than a complaint... Regardless, it's great to have a modder like yourself, who can maintain both quality and quantity in his mods. Bugs are an occupational hazard with this kind of mods.

ofmiciv5 likes this.
  19. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

Bugs. I can't get to the second turn as the next turn button says "choose research" after I've already done so.

lua log:
    Spoiler :

[350570.593] JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions: C:\Users\NATAN\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 32)\Components/Mercenaries/Lua/JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions.lua:382: Cannot find key - JFD_OnlyMercenary
    [350572.078] JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions: C:\Users\NATAN\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 32)\Components/Mercenaries/Lua/JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions.lua:382: Cannot find key - JFD_OnlyMercenary
    [350572.078] JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions: C:\Users\NATAN\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 32)\Components/Mercenaries/Lua/JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions.lua:382: Cannot find key - JFD_OnlyMercenary
    [350572.109] JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions: C:\Users\NATAN\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 32)\Components/Mercenaries/Lua/JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions.lua:382: Cannot find key - JFD_OnlyMercenary
    [350572.109] JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions: C:\Users\NATAN\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 32)\Components/Mercenaries/Lua/JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions.lua:382: Cannot find key - JFD_OnlyMercenary
    [350572.125] JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions: C:\Users\NATAN\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 32)\Components/Mercenaries/Lua/JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions.lua:382: Cannot find key - JFD_OnlyMercenary
    [350574.453] JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions: C:\Users\NATAN\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 32)\Components/Mercenaries/Lua/JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions.lua:382: Cannot find key - JFD_OnlyMercenary
    [350575.203] JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions: C:\Users\NATAN\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power (v 32)\Components/Mercenaries/Lua/JFD_RTP_Mercenaries_Functions.lua:382: Cannot find key - JFD_OnlyMercenary
    [350599.656] EUI_context: Shutdown LuaContext: 181A2C60

DB log:
    Spoiler :

[350456.015] no such column: Type
    [350456.015] In Query - select * from Natural_Wonder_Placement where Type = ? LIMIT 1
    [350470.609] no such column: AllowGovernments
    [350470.609] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowGovernments > 0
    [350472.500] no such column: AllowSecularization
    [350472.500] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowSecularization > 0
    [350505.515] no such column: AllowMercenaryContracts
    [350505.515] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowMercenaryContracts > 0
    [350505.515] no such column: AllowSecularization
    [350505.515] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowSecularization > 0
    [350505.531] no such column: AllowGovernments
    [350505.531] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowGovernments > 0
    [350505.718] no such column: AllowGovernments
    [350505.718] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowGovernments > 0
    [350545.312] no such column: AllowGovernments
    [350545.312] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowGovernments > 0
    [350545.312] no such column: AllowGovernments
    [350545.312] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowGovernments > 0
    [350553.781] no such column: AllowGovernments
    [350553.781] In Query - select * from Technologies_JFD_MiscEffects where AllowGovernments > 0

20. thothenki

thothenki Chieftain

Hello - I've been having a problem with Great Prophets since I updated to this version. I don't have the option of creating a Religion. I'm not sure if it's this mod or Vox Populai. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.