Resource icon

JFD's Rise to Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some questions:

1. Is the JFDDLC an actual update, or just a complete bugfix that incorporates all of his modjesty's magnificent mods into heaven one modpack?
2. Will it come as an actual DLC format (like EUI)?

Some questions:

1. Is the JFDDLC an actual update, or just a complete bugfix that incorporates all of his modjesty's magnificent mods into heaven one modpack?
2. Will it come as an actual DLC format (like EUI)?

It will combine into a single mod, yea

No, it won't be a DLC.

In my current game for some reason piety and sovereignity are disabled. Even though they are on in the user sql. I'm using
Community patch (1-4), 6b
Barbarians Evolved
Benin, Kieven Rus, Sumer, Garmanites, Goths, and Hitties (BNW) Civs
Civ name by policy
Faster aircraft animations
Greatest cities
Info addict
Ingame editor
JFD's CiD
JFD's ExCE
JFD's RtP and Cultural diversity (core)
JFD's Civs except Hungary
Map labels
MC's Scotland
More luxuries
Promotion expansion pack
Really advance setup
Reforestation
Terrain poor tile tweak

In the sql I also adjusted worker charges to be off and set all cbp things to 1. Thanks for any help :)

Civ name by policy sounds like it wouldn't be compatible. But you can try posting your database log.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/how-to-enable-logging.487482/

Crimes has been re-integrated into the long-needed JFDLC update, and is just running through some beta testing. Once Development is re-integrated, a public link will be setup to my development discord, where this update and future updates for PiT and SD will be made available. Right now, it's a bit tricky diagnosing issues with the public version, as it differs so much from what I and Chrisy have on hand.

I can't begin to imagine how different they are haha. Thanks for the quick response I'll submit my logs after I get back from work then try taking off civ names by policy and see what happens.

Alright here are my logs.

Attachments

• Database.txt
    25.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Lua.txt
    216.1 KB · Views: 67
Barbarians Evolved

Isn't Barbarians Evolved a DLL mod? This'd make it incompatible with the CP; altho the author did mention he did some compatibility stuff for the CP so you could try looking into that. Otherwise you should probs not use HRE, bc the Austria revision there and the Austria revision in Claims overlap with each other. Aside from that, idrk what the issue might be :/

I believe it has a dll option but I went with preset specifically meant for the CP. Oh didn't even think about the HRE I'll try taking them off and see if that helps.

And actually it's just occurred to me that there are plenty of errors that could be causing issues but I forgot about them bc I need your Stopwatch log too so get that before you start the game again.

Dang I already started it up again. Would it still work if I re-enable the mods and reload the same save?

Then should I just start up a new game with same mods. Then post all the logs from that game? Sorry for the hassle got a little to eager to try and see which mod was causing the problem.

Then should I just start up a new game with same mods. Then post all the logs from that game? Sorry for the hassle got a little to eager to try and see which mod was causing the problem.

I guess, yea

I'll make sure to not start it up to eagerly this time.

Attachments

• _Database.txt
    43.9 KB · Views: 45
  • _Lua.txt
    256.5 KB · Views: 45
  • _stopwatch.txt
    185.7 KB · Views: 48
My game crashes around the middle of the game (cannot pass from the first techs of the industrial era) using with I think it's a list of mods that are compatible between them. This is the list:
- Community Patch (v.88)
- Ethnic Units (v 31)
- Ingame Editor (v 39)
- JFD's Cities in Development (v 58)
- JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) (v 13)
- JFD's Rise to Power (v 33)
- Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3)
- Unique Cultural Influence (v 4)

I have tried restarting the game, deleting the cache folder, stop using the Exploration Continued Expanded (I read it was the one with more bugs and crashes in another post) and the mods versions are the most recent I could find and the only change I made basically was turning off the workers charge function. Thanks for any help and sorry for my english, it is not my mother tongue :D

Attachments

• Database log.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Lua log.txt
    12.3 KB · Views: 42
  • stopwatch log.txt
    39.2 KB · Views: 51
  • xml log.txt
    4 KB · Views: 43
My game crashes around the middle of the game (cannot pass from the first techs of the industrial era) using with I think it's a list of mods that are compatible between them. This is the list:
- Community Patch (v.88)
- Ethnic Units (v 31)
- Ingame Editor (v 39)
- JFD's Cities in Development (v 58)
- JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) (v 13)
- JFD's Rise to Power (v 33)
- Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3)
- Unique Cultural Influence (v 4)

I have tried restarting the game, deleting the cache folder, stop using the Exploration Continued Expanded (I read it was the one with more bugs and crashes in another post) and the mods versions are the most recent I could find and the only change I made basically was turning off the workers charge function. Thanks for any help and sorry for my english, it is not my mother tongue :D

Berry strange :/

Are you still using Events from E&D? Even then, the crashes caused by those are usually avoided on reload bc it picks a different event...

What date is your version of the CP on? Maybe it's an outdated version?

Cannt say the date of the CP version, but I could say it was the lastest (from before the July 27th version). Where can I find the lastest RtP? There's something I should try to fix this? Or it dont have a fix? .
Meanwhile I going to try play it with the newest CP version, to see if that could help a bit. There is another problem, when I use the same mods but downloaded from Steam, it has interface problem, I don't know if that's a problem but definitely it is curious. Thanks to both for the help. :)

Last edited:
I only want Piety & Religion features, but not the others. Is this possible?

EDIT: I disabled everything except Piety (and Epithets) in usersettings file in mods folder. This should work I assume. But what do overriding CBP's religious buildings and new religious technologies do, balance wise for example? Would the game be a bit off if I disabled those?

EDIT 2: In mod panel in the game, it says that mod is missing required dependencies. How do I solve this problem?

EDIT 3: And is there simple fix to enable EUI if I am only going to use only Piety? If the solution is not simple please dismiss my request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom