JFD's Rise to Power

Rise to Power

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLGray

SLGray King

What exactly happened when you sent a missionary to a foreign city to spread your religion?

2. Alikalix

Alikalix Chieftain

For some reason I can't see Prosperity... Nor currency, nor new economic overview

3. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

What Game Speed is this? Your scenario does sound a lot like what is meant to happen once your Piety reaches Poor and Heretical, but on Standard that should be below 50 rather than below 100.

Well that'll be because Prosperity isn't finished yet :p

4. Alikalix

Alikalix Chieftain

Buahaha... yep. Just found it.

5. John.B.C

John.B.C Prince

It's "epic" game speed.

6. Chrisy15

Well that makes sense then; below 100 should (probably) put you into Poor, which leads to your Cities abandoning your Religion. You've got to raise it back above 100, back to Neutral, so that you can spread it again; then use your Missionaries. If this sounds too difficult to do, then you're not alone; we've been trying to find a way to rebalance it for a while :p

7. SLGray

SLGray King

Is there a topic that discusses if a mod is compatibility with JFDLC? I mean like the one for CBO.

8. Chrisy15

JFDDLC does not have its own subfourm, so no.

9. SLGray

SLGray King

Thanks for the answer, Chrisy15.

10. Zeus the Moose

Zeus the Moose Chieftain

Is there a way to tell what version of the Community Patch we need to use the most recent version of RtP? I think I have the most recent version of each, but from what I've been reading on this thread it sounds like that might cause issues if the CP version is more recent than the RtP version, so it sounds like I'd want the most recent version of the CP from right before the most recent version of RtP. Am I correct in this assumption?

11. SLGray

SLGray King

I have not encountered any issues with the recent CP version.

Are you referring to only CP?

12. Zeus the Moose

Zeus the Moose Chieftain

I remember having issues a couple months ago with not being able to form a government after researching Philosophy, but given how long ago it was I don't have any logs to share, unfortunately. I am using other mods so I'm going through and looking to see if there might be conflicts, but I was curious if there might be an issue further upstream.

Thanks for the reply! Gives me an idea on where I should be looking, I think.

13. SLGray

SLGray King

I have never had an issue with forming government.

14. Zeus the Moose

Zeus the Moose Chieftain

It appears to me working for me again. This is what I get for not playing Civ for a few months after the error :p

15. Haile Marriam

Haile Marriam Chieftain

I'm now having problems after forming a theocracy government. When I select it, the game won't advance past the turn. For example, it won't let me choose a tech or move a unit, and I can't manually "next turn." I have the most recent version of CBP (unless one has come out in the last week or so), any ideas?

16. Chrisy15

That sounds similar to a very old bug that was fixed some time ago; it should be resolvable by reloading the game, but you might want to check that your RTP version is up to date since I swear this bug was fixed like a year ago or more...

17. Haile Marriam

Haile Marriam Chieftain

Thanks for the quick response. Nope, I reloaded and same issue. I have the the latest version of RTP, but I'll redownload and see if that does anything. For the record, this only seems to be an issue when selecting Theocracy. I have been able to select Monarchy/Republic with no issues.

18. Haile Marriam

Haile Marriam Chieftain

I downloaded v.33 again but I'm running into the same problem whenever I select Theocracy as a government. Is there any way to test this with just Theocracy? Could another MOD be the problem? I'm using JFD's Exploration, RTP, and CID. I'm using CBP as well. I just started using Sukritact's Events and Decisions with events turned off and just decisions running.

19. Haile Marriam

Haile Marriam Chieftain

Another possible bug. Across the top I don't see the military units/max military cap like I do in normal vox populi. When I go to the military screen it's all blank. I'm assuming this is a bug too?

20. ofmiciv5

ofmiciv5 Warlord

as far as im aware, there is no cap on standalone RTP... unless fused with the current VOX which I don't play together. it's either go full vox or full JFD mods (+CP).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.