JJ03-Monarch, Just Win

jeejeep

qwertyuiop
Now that I have finished my first monarch SG, I have decided to start another. The last one was my first successful game on Monarch, and since then I have improved until I am able to win about 80% of the time. Since this seems to indicate that SG's can help you even more that normal games, this one should be good for all involved. I am happy to have both monarch players hoping to hone their skills and Prince players trying to make the jump. It should be a fun and helpful experience.

Settings:
Leader: Bismark
World: Fractal
Climate: Temperate
Sea level: Medium
Speed: Epic
Map Size: Standard

Roster:
Jeejeep
ngraner42
Dutchfire
rddc05
Krockel
Lobsterboy

ngraner, you are correct about your spot. Fractal is my favorite map, so that would be great. I have never played with Bismark before, but he seems fine.

I would like to join to if the map is not bigger than Standard.
I'd prefer Pangaea but Fractal is okay too. Bismarck is fine though industrious isn't that strong in my opinion.

Map size is standard. I don't think industrious is that strong, but it is not weak either. I would prefer fractal over pangaea, but Pangaea would also be fine.

I would gladly join this SG. I have recently beginning to play at monarch and I really enjoy the challenge it brings. So if you like me in your team..... I'm all yours...... ;)

Fractal and standard size map sounds fine with me. Regarding leader, and specially an industrious one, I like the French guys.

I'll join in if you need an extra. Fractal/standard/Louis sounds fine to me. I would request turnsets of 15 or 20 if we are playing epic though. If you have room for me, please put me toward the bottom of the list as I won't be able to play until Saturday night.

I can play standard, so that's fine with me. I haven't actually played fractal but I've heard it's a nice map with a lot of variety.

I'll play if you can don't mind a Monarch neophyte, but not Louis, please. I've played the French in 2/4 of my vanilla Civ SGs!

I'll put lobsterboy in if the team is willing to go with bismark (or did someone say Napoleon?). I'll wait for at least half the team to give their opinions on this.

deleted from post

Here's the deal. If everyone is okay with Bismark, Lobsterboy can play. If someone is not okay with Bismark, Cosmichail will play. A seven-person roster would be too much for me.

Bismark is ok. I'm playing with Lobsterboy in SGOTM and I think he's contributing with a lot to our team there so I would be glad to have him in this SG to.

Bismarck is okay with me.

Since the settings seem confirmed, I will roll the start.

Here it is: StartJJ030000.JPG

Thoughts? Comments?

I don't like settling a tile off the coast, so unless we see some new evidence I think we should move south. Our starting techs are hunting and mining. To start off I think we should research Animal Husbandry while producing a worker. Maybe agriculture after that, as our capital has good production potential with farmed flood plains and mined hills. If we move, our production power could leave though. Maybe it would be good to stay in place after all.

Top Bottom