Joe Wilson, great American hero ?

By here I meant in the country, not on Long Island.

There were 43.2 million hispanics in 2006.

Also, it's 11 million now, down from 12.5 million.

Well I was going off of Obama's figure he gave a few days ago in a speech. Are they leaving or have those 1.5 gotten amnesty somehow?

Also, what does it matter how many are here overall?

Well I was going off of Obama's figure he gave a few days ago in a speech. Are they leaving or have those 1.5 gotten amnesty somehow?

Leaving due to the recession.

Nice strawman there.

You've made clear in this thread that your problem is not illegal immigrants getting covered, its Mexicans getting covered.

In the post I responded to you said:

Well, somewhat. It won't cover illegals but if Obama has his way they'll just be made legal and get coverage anyway.

Now, if your problem was with non-citizens getting covered by programs that are ostensibly paid for by taxpayer dollars, then you should have dropped the issue once you were proven wrong, yes? But you didn't, you continue to care. Why? Not because these illegals are getting coverage, but because Obama might initiate programs or take actions which might make them legal recipients of health care coverage.

If its legal, then why do you care? The most suggestive answer is bigotry.

It's called statistics. At least 12 million people are believed here illegally.

Ah so we don't know.

And how many are here legally?

And no, just being here doesn't mean they deserve citizenship.

Yes it does.

Yes, something should be done to know that they are here so we can tax and know what they're doing, but they should get charged some big fines if they want to become citizens(I'm talking tens of thousands) depending on how long they've been here illegally.

Subject to taxation? But shouldn't only citizens be taxed? After all, if paying out of a system funded by taxpaying citizens to people who aren't citizens is wrong, then shouldn't taxing people who won't benefit from those taxed dollars be equally immoral?

Of course, if they want to become citizens, learn English. It should just be made the damn official language.And this should be a one time deal, they should put some provision in any such bill that this will be the last time, any further illegals will just have to be deported.

As I said, nativism at work. Get over yourself. These people have just as much of a right to be American citizens as any of our ancestors did.

Now, if your problem was with non-citizens getting covered by programs that are ostensibly paid for by taxpayer dollars, then you should have dropped the issue once you were proven wrong, yes? But you didn't, you continue to care. Why? Not because these illegals are getting coverage, but because Obama might initiate programs or take actions which might make them legal recipients of health care coverage.

If its legal, then why do you care? The most suggestive answer is bigotry.

Didn't you just deny using the race card, a few posts back?

Blanket amnesty to make millions of illegals citizens and put them onto a healthcare welfare is as criminal as you can get.

Everyone listen up. Work harder, millions on welfare depend on you.

I really think you want to make this country into third world.

Didn't you just deny using the race card, a few posts back?

Against you. I'm clearly talking to Ulyaoth. Yet strangely you took offense. I wonder why this is so? You wouldn't be pulling a Victor/Victoria on us...

Blanket amnesty to make millions of illegals citizens and put them onto a healthcare welfare is as criminal as you can get.

Against whom? And how would it be more criminal than denying them health care even though they live in this country?

Everyone listen up. Work harder, millions on welfare depend on you.

I really think you want to make this country into third world.

By giving Latins citizenship, you think it will ruin our country? And you dare to impune me for supposedly playing the "race" card?

dude, liberals are brainwashed. They will never admit they are wrong even if you shove the facts in their face. They hate America, they want to make it into a third world welfare state.

I'm not a liberal. Thanks for playing.

dude, liberals are brainwashed. They will never admit they are wrong even if you shove the facts in their face. They hate America, they want to make it into a third world welfare state.

That's a lovely assumption, but it doesn't make an credible sense. Have you seen third world countries? They're crapsack places. Neither conservatives or liberals would want to degrade the country to that. There's no decent reasoning to take the pretty cushy life we have in comparison and throw it down the drain.

BECAUSE I WILL BE PAYING FOR IT.

If they're part of the system, then they're paying for it too.

if you want to pay for an illegal's healthcare, then do so with your own money.
Don't force me to pay for their healthcare.

They'd be legal, genius.

Boy, you're the only one who's contributing nothing but idiotic accusations.

So. Refute. Them. Don't post these trolling one-liners.

That's a lovely assumption, but it doesn't make an credible sense. Have you seen third world countries? They're crapsack places. Neither conservatives or liberals would want to degrade the country to that. There's no decent reasoning to take the pretty cushy life we have in comparison and throw it down the drain.

Spending our way out of recession and expanding government is not going to make us into a third world country?

You just admitted you support blanket amnesty for law breakers.

Why yes, yes I did.

Fine, you didn't prove me wrong on anything, you're refuted, have a good night.

I'm not surprised that this is the extent of your intellectual capability, but I am disappointed. Good night.

Spending our way out of recession and expanding government is not going to make us into a third world country?

They're doing what they think is best, because that's what they believe will work to get the country out of the mess we're in. That's all any politician has done, although they (politicians as a whole, mind you) tend to cut a little for themselves a little too much. Whether you think what they're doing will work or not is up to you, but they're certainly not doing it with the intent of turning America into a third world country.

Top Bottom