Join my marathon game

I did not play PBG games yet. But when I joined this one there was a timer (about 600 secs). I guess after this timer exceeds you can not do anything anymore.
We should recreate game when we are ready to start.

Yes, exactly, its the nonsense timer... Which is OK for multiplayer, but nonsense for play-by-cloud. Maybe it will get fixed some day. OK, I will create another game soon for only random leaders but now we are 8/8 so lets start!!!

Meanwhile I created Bitula's RL game (Random leaders). Please only those join for whom random leader selection is OK = don't chose a leader.
Join code: MB6Wp

I still believe discord is a good idea. Maybe later we can add bot to track turns with notifications.

Last edited:
I still believe discord is a good idea. Feel free to join: server. Maybe later we can add bot to track turns with notifications.
Are you not on steam? Steam sends notification. Possibly then non-steam users could join Discord (I am on steam) or find another solution. Btw, it is your turn :lol:

A player has quit (the one who was Frederick Barbarossa). In case you quit please at least explain the reason in short on this forum. Thanks!

Yeah we do need someone to fill in. But how can you at this point? Is it possible? Maybe I just create another game?
If you can't join this one, here's another one: MB6Wp in case you don't mind being a random leader (see top post).

Last edited:
Due to illness I have to rephrase my offer.. I think I can play but I am uncertain if my play time will last a full game..

Ant has my steam code in case you want to chat

good luck to you all

Last edited:
just open the game, look at multiplayer/play by cloud and join..

don't forget to look back now and then to see if we've started

do you have any more openings or are you full?
No, we are still waiting for 3 more players:
Join code: MB6Wp
Player status: 5/8

But don't choose a leader, this is a random leader game. You can also try joining the 7/8 game, but I think that won't work because it already started, and only the original person can take back the AI slot, but i am not sure, so you can try.

Top Bottom