Josef Stalin of Russia: 3D Animated, Era Specific Leaderhead (09-03-2005)

jorde said:
Well, I save them with 121 frames, and they do open in the program having 121 frames each.
Perhaps this is the problem that makes leaderheads made by me to run so slow (as many people has complained here)
I actually have no idea as to what might cause the problem, so I'd appreciate if anyone with some knowledge with flics could check them and try to find out what the problem is.

My main theories have to do with: the duration of the frames, which in fact wouldnt affect how they look in game (the whole animation lasts 6 seconds in my LH, while Firaxis' range from 3 to 8); and secondly the file sizes: my leaderheads are all about 2.5 to 4 MB per file, while Firaxis' go from 1.5 to 3 MB. Perhaps that's the problem, but I wouldn't know how to make them smaller without losing quality.

PD: It would be quite pointless to make a 600 frames leaderhead, as we'd need about 4 times the time needed to render it (which is already quite long with the 121 frames we're making now ;) )

Hello,

I added a screenshot from Civ3FlcEdit and there are visible 605 frames, and the animation is slowly in the game.

I dont have Jsac animation pro I just have the FlcEdit and this one dont allow to change the delay ratio.

@shiro

Is it possible that you change the delay ratios and just post the faster version in forum ??

Attachments

• stalin_screen.jpg
    stalin_screen.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 270
It is not so similar, but if you have rich imagination to play it is possible!;) it is serious, quite good work...It would be desirable to see the Vladimir Putin's person ... :D

Hello,

in the tutorials section there are really great introductions into this and other topics.

excelent work.

what is that program? did somebody make a flc editor for civ???

dude, your very first post is necromancy ... This thread has been cold for a year now.

Is jorde still around? If yes, he's been very quiet lately.

I hope he is still around.... I'm anxiously awaiting his hungarian LH! :)

Looks Really good this is like the only good Graphics modpacks I could Find (WHY IS THERE NO MORE TERRAIN MODPACKS?! :mad: )
Anyways I got a few questions:
1#: How do I activate this?
2#: Does this go on a separate map or do I have to type in something?
3#: If so what do I type in?
...PS: Alot of those pictures dont really look like Joseph Stalin.... Where is his hat? and his Military Uniform?...with all the cool badges...
(sorry if I bump this just wondering)

Would you stop saying
Looks Really good this is like the only good Graphics modpacks I could Find
, it's extremely rude. There are hundreds of good graphics out there. And, there are perhaps a dozen terrain packs, you just aren't looking hard enough.

AlCosta said:
Would you stop saying , it's extremely rude. There are hundreds of good graphics out there. And, there are perhaps a dozen terrain packs, you just aren't looking hard enough.
1# okay I will but it is the first GOOD one I found....
2# Okay Ill look harder....
3# Why should I listen to you? You threatened to ban me!
.....oo yeah something on topic... umm... How do you work these!?!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=87378
---

In a nutshell:

put them in the right folder(s ):
pedia pcx files = Civ III\Conquests\Art\leaderheads
flc files = Civ III\Conquests\Art\Flics

Then add entries in the respective text files:
PediaIcons
Civilopedia

Finaly open the Editor and enter the new entries into the civilizations page

Okay but what are the codes? for the Scripts
ooo yeah does this come in a separate map or the same map in something else...Like...Well Teturkistan Test of time (i wont modd it but just wondering)

Top Bottom