JSNES03: Déjà Vu, Jamais Vu, Presque Vu

lurker's comment: Some admins, in particular at work, like to block sites like imageshack so don't be surprised that some can't see it. There are other places to put them, my recommendation is a googlepages account. Otherwise xs.to might not be blocked.

From Kingdom of Two Sicilies
To Kingdom of Spain

We purpose a defensive pact to cement our growing friendship over the years. I and my people are great admirers of the recovery and flourishing Spanish Kingdom. Our countries naval and military bases are also if our pact is signed open to Spanish use.

great news joe, I can c the map :D

To: Pope Benedict XV

Now we recall why we split from the Church centuries ago. Your statements will be ignored.

We do not wish to be bothered with your mistakes, you cannot withstand the power of the devine. Split or no split, our church is unmistakenly the institute conserning Christianity. You simply cannot ignore us

Sure we can, watch us.

Your arrogance will not help you at the gates of heaven

OOC: Good work with the church, Concona :)

To France
From Piedmont, Lucca

We would love guarentees of protection from France, and accept them wholeheartedly, but would also like to keep our alliance with Venice for what it's worth.

OOC: In case there's inter-italian warfare, and France has guarentees on everyone :p

Confirming Persia.

EDIT - On second thought, I won't be participating.

TO: The Kingdom of France

France and the Holy Roman Empire have had many disagreements in the past, and many of these disagreements have grown into full blown conflict. However, we believe that it is in both of our best interests if a state of peace were to remain upon the European continent, and thus, we propose to the French Kingdom a pact of Non-Aggression, to last for the duration of 5 years and to be reneweable at the end of said time-span.

TO: The Commonwealth of Great Britain

We propose to renew our previous alliance under a new mutual defensive agreement.

TO: The Empire of Scandinavia

We propose a reneweable Non-Aggression Pact lasting 3 years.

TO: The Byzantine Empire

TO: The Kingdom of Venice

We propose a reneweable Non-Aggression Pact lasting 5 years.

To: The Holy Roman Empire

That is acceptable; we have no intent of drowning Europe in blood again.

To: Holy Roman Empire

We accept.

Edit: could you hold Belgium for me.... i need to read the rules b4 actually confirming the country :D

TO: The Byzantine Empire

To The Holy Roman Empire
From The Byzantine Roman Empire

Eh. Why not? We'll sign such a pact, certainly.

Btw, it isn't pointed out what economic centres do exactly in the rules; still, its probably a safe bet to assume that it is as usual, right?

Im confirming Belgium xD. But the only problem is that I have no idea how to know how many Eps. do I have...

Btw, it isn't pointed out what economic centres do exactly in the rules; still, its probably a safe bet to assume that it is as usual, right?
OOC: Yes. It doesn't conform in any meaningful way to economic level, so it's kind of a given.

Im confirming Belgium xD. But the only problem is that I have no idea how to know how many Eps. do I have...
First number of the economic level plus each red dot in territory you control.

Top Bottom