• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Judical Army HQ

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
The Grand Cybornetic Army of the Judicary

Commanders:

Surface Marshal CivGeneral

War Goals:
  • Reunite the Executive branch of the government with the government
  • Capture the ring leader, Nobody
  • Once Nobody has been captured, nerve staple him so that he does not cause more chaos.
  • Restore Law and Order to Fantaania

Orders for the Military:

1.Capture all goverment building.
2.Detain war Criminals.
3. Enforce Goverment Rule of Nation.

Rouster
Double Stack
Black_Hole
Greekguy
Stuck_as_a_Mac
Mhcarver

Surface Marshall, I voluteer to join the Grand Cybornetic Army of the Judicary.

My qualifications are listed below:

1. Knowledge of the Fanashire region from being a governor last term!
  2. Publicly declared opponent of Nobody.

I'll sign up too. I've been Domestic Consul once and this is my 2nd term as External Consul. I've been around Nobody. I know how he thinks. I know his next move will be to rope in more people. He's already got Classical_Hero. We must stop him.... and i threatened to sic our enemies on him. I think he's mad about that.

Suit up!
Judge Advocate reporting in...

You will find weapons in the under the judiciary ;)

I'm hereby declaring myself as a mercenary, whoever pays me the most will gain my incredible axe. I do have valuable information on the likely whereabouts of Classical Hero and Nobody. I ask for 20 weights of gold, a new ship with 50 oarsmen, and a whetstone for my axe.

Public defender reporting in,
I am a fannatical pro governmnet soldier and the editor of our nations greatest newspaper, the pen is mightier than the sword and I will not defend nobody when he is brought to trial

I am withdrawing my offer to fight for SaaM's army because the offer I presented to Nobody has been accepted, and it is extremley better. *Realizes he should'nt be in the enemie's HQ, too late surronded by 3 guards. Brandishes axe, cleany beheads 2 of them and runs really fast. Turns around and laughs, then continues running to avoid the Surface Marshall himself.*

@Vikingruler, Ill double whatever Nobody is offering

CivGeneral said:
@Vikingruler, Ill double whatever Nobody is offering

I will consider it, however it will be quite pricy to get me. Also, as you probably know I'm getting a nice share of spoils so you'll have to top that. I'm also a General in his army, so that would be quite difficult to top.

I'll offer you 15% of the spoils along with 35% of anything that you and your legions acquire, I'll personally cover your healthcare expenses and will giive you co-owner of the camelot times

mhcarver said:
and will giive you co-owner of the camelot times

please don't sell off the paper to a mercenery. we could just kill him, so Nobody doesn't have his services anymore, instead of having to pay him.

greekguy said:
please don't sell off the paper to a mercenery. we could just kill him, so Nobody doesn't have his services anymore, instead of having to pay him.
good idea, though co-owner is a phony position and I was just going to fire him and launch a hostile takeover as soon as the war ended

*vikingruler hears the conspiracy between the convining mhcarver and Greekguy and realizes he is in danger. He then surrondes the HQ with the men given to him by the very generous and kind Chancellor Nobody. Unfortunatley the HQ is well garrisoned and starts shooting arrows. vikingruler and his men respond by throwing axes but enemy reinforcements keep coming. Suddenly some extra men given once again by Nobody come to vikingruler's aid in the fleet of ships he obtained in negotiations and escapes to Nobody's secret location in the cover of night.

Suddenly choppers surrounded Nobody's backup army and starting firing missiles... Cargo choppers landed and units ran out with sub machine guns... Vikingruler was surrounded...

*nobody is in hospital recovering from the ingurys suffered in the section 9 raid of the Legiteamate bussiness mens club at least civ general is good and dead*

Nobody said:
*nobody is in hospital recovering from the ingurys suffered in the section 9 raid of the Legiteamate bussiness mens club at least civ general is good and dead*
OOC: Excuse me, but you did not kill me since youre not allowed to kill a character. I can no longer partisipate in this RPG if unauthorized kills happen.

As a consquence for illegal RPG, your character had died from unknown cause.

Top Bottom