Judicial Reviews Needing Citizen Input

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Citizens of Japanatica,

It appears there is a major concern over the Judiciary's lack of seeking input from you on the Judicial Reviews before the Court. If you've been to the Judicial thread you've probably noticed all of the proceedings going on there. Hopefully, you've noticed my postings encouraging citizen input. If not, surely you've read ravenfire's complaint on the matter. Well, maybe he's right. Maybe I haven't asked long and loud enough to prompt the people to express their views on the items before the Court.

That comes to an end right here (hopefully this will end ravensfire's complaints also).

If anyone reading this post would care to comment on any Judicial Review before this Court, please do so in the Judicial thread.

This is your Chief Justice asking for Citizen input on any and all Judicial Reviews. If you have a comment on a JR that has already been ruled on, please post those as well. We are actively seeking your concerns about the issue before the Bench. Please read the Judicial thread and let us know what you think. Thanks,

CJ Cyc

Thank you and may it please the court
A recent Judicial review(DG5JR7) has come up as to wether or not governers or provinces exists since the needed constitutional articles each missed Quorom by 1 vote(again) Right now Cyc has posted opinion that seems to say governers and provinces exist in all but a ruling, Immortal has ruled that Governers do not exist. While I do see some validity(SP?) in that argument I feel that the 2 articles in Question each have overwhelming suport and neither had more than 3 no votes and that temporarily erasing provinces and the office of Governor would be a detriment to gameplay.
Thank you :D

Actually, I haven't posted my Opinion yet (as stated at the bottom of said post), what I have done is start a discussion in hopes of hearing other views (both of the other 2 Justices, you, and hopefully many others). After we have received signifigant input, I will post my Opinion. But thank you for the comment. :)

I again call for Public input on matters before the Court. Don't be afraid to voice your concerns and opinions.

CJ Cyc

Again we are seeking citizen input on matters before the Court. Current issues begin at post #74 (page 4) of the Judicial thread in the Government subforum. Please post your concerns and opinions there. Thank you,

CJ Cyc

Again we are seeking citizen input on matters before the Court. Please go to the last page of the Judicial thread and make your opinion heard. At this time, only the last Judicial Review (DG5JR9) is open, but this is a fairly important issue.

Well, DG5JR5 is still pending, but hinges on new legislation. Feel free to comment on this also. Thank you,

CJ Cyc

Top Bottom