July 1914 : On the Eve of the Great War

Hello,

I'm missing something. Text file for infantry. Plus a few others. Could you tell me in plain old english what is needed and were it goes. I've downloaded and get the scenerio to start to work then wham. I've had 3 different not found and exit stops. I really need a fix.

Thanks for any help.

Blaze Injun

Hi,

I just downloaded this mod today and played it for some hours. Till now, I can say, it's a really marvelous work. :goodjob:

But there is still a lot of space for improvements. :D

But before I start posting, i would like to know, if there are any plans to develop this Scenario any further. If not, it would obviously be a waste of time, to post mistakes and suggestions here.

wow what a fun scenario.
on turn 1 as Germans I take 1 Russian city and Warsaw, Brussells and Liege, 2 French cities. The 4 on the western front are all thanks to gas shells and special forces.
Screenies to come later.

*sniff* Were is it? It's gone! My favorite WWI scenario is gone... Marlas Site is offline! :cry:

Does anyone know were i can still find the latest version of this scenario for download?

No but you could try Rocoteh´s and Sarevok´s The Great war scenario. I am a great fan of it and this has implemented much more than Marla´s. Again, this scenario here is not bad at all and this is only a personal hint. The site of TGW is in post #628.

Adler

forumden, wellcome at first.

You can't download it any more. It is no longer published. It is a dead scenario. You can however try Rocoteh's and Sarevok's The Great war:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...0&page=1&pp=20

It is more than a replacement.

Adler

Fox Mccloud said:
It's a great scenario. :)

Agree. Shouldn't we upload this scenario somewhere? I still have a copy of it in my database. :)

Top Bottom