July 2016 HOF III Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 15 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Ivalon for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Standard Regent Histographic game for 9560 points.

Ivalon was the most active player during this update, submitting 12 games.

A number of players gained number one positions:

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : Ivalon became a full Machiavellian. Karl_t_great rose from 21st to 20th and Marsden rose from 22nd to 21st.
Pentathlon : superslug rose from 43rd to 42nd.
Octathlon : Ivalon became a full Octathlete.
Histographic : Ivalon gained entrance to the Histographic table.

Haha, now I know what I'll be doing till the next update :D I don't know how I missed the fact that the Pentathlon requires a fastest finish and not only a table position.

I don't really think I'm ready for Deity and Sid games so I suppose I'll have to start honing my skills after that. Playing all types of games in rather short succession was really educational for me, since I realised at many turn that my strategy was wrong and I should have done something differently.

Anyways, it was great fun, thank you!

No problem. Thanks for all the submissions; it made getting to the 10 for an update easy this time.

Top Bottom