July 26th Coalition (all Guerilla units)

I will find you some pictures and post them as soon as I can. They are really good helicopters especially the CH-46 Sea Knight because I think it is its descendent the CH-47 Chinook that is in the game but someone might want to check on this.

Ok this is Healz. I have done some thinking and now that I think about it do the round-ended cylinders go all the way on the helicopter? If so the one in the game is probably the CH-47 Chinook. I have some pictures anyway of it to post.

"The Bell AH-1 HueyCobra (Model 209) was developed as a 'dedicated' gunship during the Vietnam War, based on experience with the UH-1 series. The large cabin of the utility aircraft was replaced by a slender fuselage, seating the gunner and pilot in tandem. This arrangement also reduced drag, and the chances of the aircraft being seen and hit by enemy troops directly in front." Roy Braybrook in the Pocket Book of Aircraft, published by Kingfisher Books Limited, 1987.

Just in case you don't have a civilopedia for the AH-1 HueyCobra. I will now post the pictures of the CH-46 SeaKnight. Picture 1 is coming up.

Damn it is there a new system for posting pictures on Civfanatics. I can't seem to get my illustrations to work. They have turned into zip files.

Here are two or so pictures of the CH-46 for you to look at and create. My first contribution! I have applied to the CD Group thread to join and will probably hear from them tomorrow when I'm on-line. Anyway, the first picture. The AC-130 pictures are up on the US Army Recruitment Thread of which I am a Colenol of the Army (however you spell it) I'll probably get around to putting that in my links soon. Hang-on it was the CH-46 pictures that didn't work out. I'll give you the B2 pictures not that I'm sure how much use they'll be to you. By the way, I thought of a unique animation for an Elite Guerilla mobility unit. What-if instead of the paracute drop we had the unit dropping on a hang-glider?

That's a cool picture, healz.
I like the way the light is shining through the clouds like that.

That looks similar to the Civ III Stealth Bomber, but is a bit different. Are you going to make this unit?

I like the hang glider idea.

Someone, I think it was dannyevil cat (sorry if it wasn't), made a hang glider earlier in htis thread, but never finished it. That would make a cool animation.

Acually, I made the Glider...

Are we still meeting here or on cdgroup:confused:

Also I am makeing a M113 APC used by the US Amored Cav. during the Vietnam war are you interested in haveing it? I am also making a upgrade for it (a missile lancher like the modern ones that lanch TOW missiles) for my UCD group.

I am moving to the CD group thread. I put in a request after I had trouble registering so hopefully I am now registered for them. I hope that they are happy to have a forum shopper in their mists. Speaking about which, can you have a bombard animation and a normal attack animation? I was thinking that if that was possible, the throwing of the grenade is the bombard animation and the normal attack animation is a gunnery kill.

it was my idea and wheel gator made(thanks by the way)

Could you post a link to the glider you created? I think that would be cool thanks. I love the idea of a glider at the stage of industralism or mobility or something as an interesting unit.

This is Healz. I probably won't be posting again until the 15th November (due to Uni Exams) and probably then I'll be able to post to the CD Group link. Lots of friendship to you legendary J-26 Coalition members until I return. Healz.

Cya Healz. hope you do good, and return so you can join us on CDG :)

Just letting everybody know that on Friday the J26 will be clearing all of it's members to re-sign. So, if you want to leave but you just didn't want to tell us, you can do it easily by just not signing up again.

Also, we will finally be doing ranks.

GET MORE INFO AT THE J26 FORUM

Top Bottom