Game Setup:
PATCH: 3.19 BTS
Map: Custom_Continents
Size: Standard
Climate: Temperate
Era: Classical
Speed: Normal
Number of Continents: 2
Difficulty level: [By Vote] [4:Monarch] [1:Noble] [1:prince] [1:Neutral] Difficulty set to Monarch.

Rules of Engagement:
Serious players only, game can easily take a year to complete. So take that into consideration before signing up.
Can only tolerate 2-3 days of waiting time for each player to send their game. (If EACH 6 players do this, a savegame will take 10-15 days to come back to a player again) So swift players please.
Players must check emails daily, and have time to take the turn and send it back, the same day. Players should be disciplined to check each day.
Vacation time is permitted, but it must be posted here at Civfanatics in order for others players to not give up on the game.
The First 10-20 turns, players must report to this spread that they have send the game forward, so other players, including myself can track the whereabouts of the game.
If these conditions cannot be meet, players will be exchanged.

This is needed for you, when signing up.
1. Choose you CIV (First gets the civ he/she wants)
2. Write your GMT (so I can place a good Turn Order)
3. Choose your Difficulty (the one with most votes will be the Difficulty Level)
4. Send your Email, in Private to me (to arrange Turn Orders, your email will only be sent to the player before you, so he can send his/her turn to your, and you will receive an email to the player in your next turn).

Starting Options:
Advanced Start (1200 pts) [Will not be voteable]
No tech trading. (4 Votes to change "No Tech Changing" into "No Tech Brokering") [1: Yes, 2: Neutral] [3 Votes to Tech Trading]
No Random Events (can be changed by vote) [4: Neutral]

Players in game, and in that order
6/6 Players found.

Scienidez [Hapshepsut] [GMT +1] [Denmark] [Confirmed Ready]
Przemax [Willhem van Oranje] [GMT+1] [Poland CET] [przemeksaw@gmail.com]
onemoreturnmike [Mansa Musa] [GMT -5] [Eastern US] [mpriley43@aol.com]
D!CK VII [Mao Zedong] [GMT-6] [Texas, USA] [K1ng.d1ck.vii@gmail.com]
Sorrytron [Gandhi] [GMT+9] [South Korea] [veryrichskin@gmail.com]
Tar-Mithanga [Boudicea] [GMT-6] [ea10455@gmail.com]

Good luck all.

onemoreturnmike [Mansa Musa] [GMT +6 (I think)] [Eastern US] [ mpriley43@aol.com ]

Im ok with advanced start, Id rather have no tech brokering...but allow tech trading. Random Events I can take or leave. As far as diffculty level, Monarch is ok...noble is ok...just not much higher.

I sent my email here, because its in my profile and so is kinda public already. Hope thats not a big deal.

This will be my first multi-player game and I am really loking forward to it.

Mike

I'm up with [Boudicea] [GMT-6] [ea10455 at gmail] [Monarch] [I like trading techs :)]

Im all for the game. I vote for Monarch, advanced start, so that we could pick the placement of the city before the game, and allow tech trading. I would like to be SPQR Julius Ceeeeeeeasar :D. [Poland CET] [przemeksaw at gmail.com]

hey guys. i'm in. i've got bts with the latest patch. i'll be gandhi i guess. i've also never played multiplayer and i'm looking forward to it. how do we start this? GMT+9 (south korea) veryrichskin at gmail dot com

Welcome all, i made the game, and the first turn is on its way to Przemax

2020 BC sent to Przemax

Good luck all :)

* TEch Trading is On, since the majority requested this. Advanced start is with 1800 pts.
**If all goes well, then it's the fastest game I ever started and begun playing, the following day :p

Good Luck to all of you. The Malinese will endeavor to provide entertainment for all. Our coins will be seen throughout the known world, so states Emperor Mika Musa ;)

(thats Mansa Musa and Mike merged :D )

Turn Send to Mike Musa.

Good luck!

*My possition completly sux..... sea, plains and no rivers, no early happy resources.... but... maybe the settlers will find me the promise lands.

Had some decent resources, OK Id say. Nothing to make me do overhand back-flips....well mostly, but decent.

2020 set up sent to those crafty chinese

Emperor Mika Musa looked out on his growing empire and was pleased. "send out emissaries far and wide, let us have a ball!"

yes I is new to PBEM. I hope I follwed instructions alright enough, but I didnt have that itchy scalp feeling that says 'oh man I screwed up here'.....so I think its all good.

BTW... I'll be out of town today and probably tomorrow because of my work. I should be home in about 60 hours.

Top Bottom