June 2019 HOF III Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 10 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Takeo for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Small Monarch Domination game for 10472 points.

Takeo was the most active player during this update, submitting 7 games.

A number of players gained number one positions:
Takeo with a 1180 AD Large Warlord Cultural 100k game for 4659 points.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : Aerinon rose from 31st to 30th and zerksees rose from 32nd to 31st.
Pentathlon : Takeo became a full Pentathlete. Lord AJ rose from 16th to 15th, PrinceMyshkin rose from 17th to 16th and RFHolloway rose from 18th to 17th.

Good job, Takeo. Congratulations on becoming a Pentathlete!

I'm still slogging away on my histographic game, but I slipped in some spaceship games because the end of a histographic game is so long and boring. I'm planning to play some more short games to break up the monotony.

Good job, Takeo. Congratulations on becoming a Pentathlete!

I'm still slogging away on my histographic game, but I slipped in some spaceship games because the end of a histographic game is so long and boring. I'm planning to play some more short games to break up the monotony.

Thanks!, and yes the end of a 'milked' game can be very tedious, but can pay off if you stick with it!

Congrats Takeo! :clap:

Well done Competitors.

Extra Credits to Takeo for taking a Number 1 Position AND submitting 7 games..........Keeping the HOF Alive! :salute::hatsoff::clap::cheers::trophy:

Top Bottom