1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

June 2019 HOF III Update

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by superslug, Jun 19, 2019.

1. superslug

superslug Still hatin' on Khan Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 10 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Takeo for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Small Monarch Domination game for 10472 points.

Takeo was the most active player during this update, submitting 7 games.

A number of players gained number one positions:
    Takeo with a 1180 AD Large Warlord Cultural 100k game for 4659 points.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
    Machiavelli : Aerinon rose from 31st to 30th and zerksees rose from 32nd to 31st.
    Pentathlon : Takeo became a full Pentathlete. Lord AJ rose from 16th to 15th, PrinceMyshkin rose from 17th to 16th and RFHolloway rose from 18th to 17th.

2. CKS

CKS Chieftain

Good job, Takeo. Congratulations on becoming a Pentathlete!

I'm still slogging away on my histographic game, but I slipped in some spaceship games because the end of a histographic game is so long and boring. I'm planning to play some more short games to break up the monotony.

3. Takeo

Takeo Shogun

Thanks!, and yes the end of a 'milked' game can be very tedious, but can pay off if you stick with it!

4. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

Congrats Takeo! :clap:

5. Takeo

Takeo Shogun

Thanks Civinator! Got really burned out with modding and just never being at a place where I can just be 'done' and play. So, just playing the core game for a little break!