June 2020 Developer Livestream Discussion

Laurana Kanan

Don’t underestimate who I am.
Thread is now open.

I'm looking forward to seeing them play as the Aliens.

Do we know yet if the old abilities are replaced vs updated and added to? New Red Death abilities are in addition to old abilities, not in replacement of.

Pete got killed by a barb. Lol.

They need to prevent barbs killing them on turn 1. A quick fix please. :)

I hope they go over the changes in detail after the runthrough of Red Death 2.

They need to prevent barbs killing them on turn 1. A quick fix please. :)

I hope they go over the changes in detail after the runthrough of Red Death 2.

Why? If you want to risk moving your settler before any other unit, and unprotected at that, then you choose to be able to get beaten the first round.

Why? If you want to risk moving your settler before any other unit, and unprotected at that, then you choose to be able to get beaten the first round.
That seems silly and anticlimactic is why. Also unfair--every player is vulnerable on turn 1 and newbies to the scenario loading into it the first time shouldn't have an immediate Game Over like that.

That seems silly and anticlimactic is why. Also unfair--every player is vulnerable on turn 1 and newbies to the scenario loading into it the first time shouldn't have an immediate Game Over like that.

But, that's the game... You can't just say "There is an enemy there but I'm invulnerable". Pete didn't see the ranger, but I did. Makes you learn, doesn't it? It will at most be a mistake you make once.

But hey, that's just my opinion : ) I understand your motivation.

I'm still allergic to Pete's "As well too". They mean the same thing! Stop saying that! : D

Haha Pete just typed in the chat "Leave me alone................ pls" Love it.

Wait, why did Pete type "Nope nope nope" but when he pressed send only "nope nope" appeared?

Last edited:
Pete eeked out a not last place.

I feel like these abilities could also be leveraged well for mods. Invisibility could work well for a guerilla style ability, while the mutants death zone could be a total war, salt the fields strategy. Or great war style chemical weapons.

Last edited:
Pete eeked out a not last place

He got quite lucky at the end, was nice to see.

They just said Secret Societies is a more fantastical game mode, right? Did I hear that right? They mentioned it in the same breath with Apocalypse mode and Red Death.

Top Bottom