Jungle Archipelago

Tappara

Coffee? Yes please.
Jungle Archipelago, huge map for PTW.

This is a archipelago map with a lot of jungle. Of course, there are other terrains, but jungle is dominating. There are 12 starting positions and barbarians here and there.

It says rules have been changed, but I didn't change them. Just checked some things and it keeps saying that :rolleyes: .

Well, what more can I say.. Check it out :) .

Attachments

• jungle_archipelago.zip
    58.9 KB · Views: 210
And a preview:

Attachments

• ja.jpg
    ja.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 565
I really appreciate that someone makes good generic maps as the map generator created random maps are almost unplayable. Thanks for that. :)

This was a really fun map to play on. The sun never sets on the British Empire! (Even in worlds covered with filthy jungle.) The only problem is that non-Seafaring civs really can't compete with Seafaring civs on this map. I'm trying it as the Byzantines now, then the Dutch, then I'll try as a non-Seafaring civ.

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you like it :) .

Cuivienen, I don't have C3C, I'm playing PTW. So I didn't even think about that seafaring civ thing :( . But if you choose only seafaring or non-seafaring civs it would be fair?

:hmm: Do I see Cuba?:lol:

Nice Job!:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tappara
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you like it :) .

Cuivienen, I don't have C3C, I'm playing PTW. So I didn't even think about that seafaring civ thing :( . But if you choose only seafaring or non-seafaring civs it would be fair?

Definetely. The Seafaring personality is only a minor problem.

The best thing about this map is that it resembles real world island groups (Cuba, Philippines :) ) and is yet fictious enough to be interesting - my imagination wouldn't stretch for England and Byzantines fighting over the real Philippines. :lol:

Hope you'll make more of these real world like generic maps. :love: This and the VSA map are the best fictious maps out there!

Top Bottom