Jurassic Park: 65 Million Years in the Making...

I do. I have two versions, one dated from 2/1/09 and the other from 3/27/12. The later is the slightly modified version I've already posted. Since changes made were exclusively bug fixes, I guess it's okay to upload this one ?

Only made one additional change :

Muldoon still can't bombard; he doesn't have the bombard box checked on the right hand side.

Fixed.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ynh59acse4c6ezd

I'm sorry I'm so sporadic about updating this. I updated the front page, so it should work for everyone now. Thanks Supa!

Yo, yo! Does anyone have a copy of this. The computer that I last had this on died many moons ago, and I'd like to upload this scenario to a more stable site, like MEGA.

Lord Malbeth... The game has a Load Error at the end. Looking for: art\Replay\replay_background.pcx
The Aviary continues to produce Cearadactylus when captured, although they cannot be used. The Aviary should Probably be set to go Obsolete with Humanity.
The Advanced Barbarian is set as Security, which is the Bodyguard. That should be something else for the Rogue Dinosaurs.

Lord Malbeth... The game has a Load Error at the end. Looking for: art\Replay\replay_background.pcx
The Aviary
continues to produce Cearadactylus when captured, although they cannot be used. The Aviary should Probably be set to go Obsolete with Humanity.
The Advanced Barbarian is set as Security, which is the Bodyguard. That should be something else for the Rogue Dinosaurs.

I'll look into that right away. Unfortunately, I haven't played this in years, so I'll dig around and see what I can do.

Lord Malbeth... One more thing. The Helicopter Parts are not placed on the Map and if placed, they are the spare parts resource which is Rubber.
The Prop of a Helicopter could be added as the Helicopter Parts.

Not able to Build the Helicopter...

Perhaps you could rework areas of the game and graphics.

Last edited:
Lord Malbeth... One more thing. The Helicopter Parts are not placed on the Map and if placed, they are the spare parts resource which is Rubber.
The Prop of a Helicopter could be added as the Helicopter Parts.

Not able to Build the Helicopter...

Perhaps you could rework areas of the game and graphics.

In all honesty, I probably should. I made this almost a decade(!) ago, and haven't really played it since then. I'm wondering if some problems came about when it was over-hauled and then reuploaded from one site to the next in the last 5 years.

Anyone have a back-up of this scenario as well? It, too, seems to have slipped through the cracks of my computer thanks to myriad hard drive wipes...

Yup, got this one as well. Not sure which version, but I played through it at least once -- as the dinos of course! -- without any problems as far as I can remember.

Yup, got this one as well. Not sure which version, but I played through it at least once -- as the dinos of course! -- without any problems as far as I can remember.
Would you be willing to upload it to ModDB? Or you can DM me and I can share my email if you're able to just send it that way.

The biq Rathvilly posted is from May 2009, I might still have the fixed biq I've made from 2012 in a backup somewhere. I'll check it out.

Did I already share here that, back in the days, I made several units for this mod (a few of the the main characters) but I lost them in a hard drive crash soon after ? I wonder if I still have the previews somewhere..

Top Bottom