1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a few opinion questions :)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by ADP101, Feb 9, 2008.

1. ADP101

ADP101 Warlord

Im just wondering.... how do u guys usually play RFC. Do u always go for the UVH or just play it like a regular CIV IV game. I used to always go for the UVH, but now i just go for 2 (for golden age) and play the rest of the game as a regular CIV IV game. how bouts u guys? :lol: :goodjob:

2. The Q-Meister

The Q-Meister King

I do both; lately I've been playing the regular game, though even when I do I still usually complete 1 or 2 of the UHVs

3. kairob

kairob Biohazard

I usually try to achieve my own objectives, like in the multiplayer game I am in as spain I have no interest in stopping all other euro civs from collonising north america I am just trying to controll the bits of america that spain controled, as well as unifying iberia and possibly later in the game controlling all of south america (inc. Brazil)

4. Úmarth

Úmarth Megalomaniac

I just play it really. I rarely win a game either by UHV or the vanilla goals, but I just like to play a civ through to the end and try to make it a superpower.