Just another lame thank you post...

~Bamboo~

Chieftain
I love this game. BIG Thank you. Best 40$ I ever spent...oh wait it's free if you bought BTS. I believe I have spent more time playing this than any other game ever(not sure if thats a good thing). Even old . .. .. .. . like supr Mario Bros lol. Then again, this and Asherons Call are probably neck and neck now.

I love the music, the factions, the story blah blah blah

I havent even tried a scenario yet:mischief:

Been playing a couple years now. I always play as Calabim with OO. It's tons of fun especially when I don't cheat(WTF!!!11!! hunter just killed Saverous!!??!!)

I love the game and you guy's style.

Thank you for supporting Vista.

P.S. I know this sounds farking cheesy but, I think it's owed by me for the hours I've put in playing this thing. Not to metion it's free. I never post here but, I read here a lot. I HATE Hell terrain.

I think at least one of the team members has only Vista, so that kind of forced the issue:D

Oh, and feel free to donate to UNICEF (or any other suitable charity) if you feel like paying for your enjoyment;)

this mod is very well done. I love the way they redid the power system, so that the most powerful units are only like 20.

And hell terrain is awesome, I love it. Sheut stone FTW.

I wanted to do this for some time also:

THANK YOU for this great Mod. :goodjob:

being a civ player since 1992, I played all sequels and all similar games like SMAC, ToT etc.. Due to lack of time I came to FFH only recently. But FFH is truly the crown of the Civ Evolution for me! :king:

Top Bottom