1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Just another lame thank you post...

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by ~Bamboo~, Jan 22, 2009.

1. ~Bamboo~

~Bamboo~ Chieftain

I love this game. BIG Thank you. Best 40$ I ever spent...oh wait it's free if you bought BTS. I believe I have spent more time playing this than any other game ever(not sure if thats a good thing). Even old . .. .. .. . like supr Mario Bros lol. Then again, this and Asherons Call are probably neck and neck now.

I love the music, the factions, the story blah blah blah

I havent even tried a scenario yet:mischief:

Been playing a couple years now. I always play as Calabim with OO. It's tons of fun especially when I don't cheat(WTF!!!11!! hunter just killed Saverous!!??!!)

I love the game and you guy's style.

Thank you for supporting Vista.

P.S. I know this sounds farking cheesy but, I think it's owed by me for the hours I've put in playing this thing. Not to metion it's free. I never post here but, I read here a lot. I HATE Hell terrain.

2. wilboman

wilboman Hibernorse Frost Giant

I think at least one of the team members has only Vista, so that kind of forced the issue:D

Oh, and feel free to donate to UNICEF (or any other suitable charity) if you feel like paying for your enjoyment;)

3. Neomega

Neomega Deity

this mod is very well done. I love the way they redid the power system, so that the most powerful units are only like 20.

And hell terrain is awesome, I love it. Sheut stone FTW.

4. SanPellegrino

SanPellegrino Wanderer

I wanted to do this for some time also:

THANK YOU for this great Mod. :goodjob:

being a civ player since 1992, I played all sequels and all similar games like SMAC, ToT etc.. Due to lack of time I came to FFH only recently. But FFH is truly the crown of the Civ Evolution for me! :king:

5. unclethrill

unclethrill Why am I up right now?

Tru dat. It is the best. Now we just need a HOF mod