Just "finished" a game as Elohim...

DizzKneeLand33

Fall from Heaven 2 still rocks
.... where Ashen Veil was founded on turn 21 and Stephanos was born 6 tiles from my lands on turn 110. I usually play all civs on a large Tectonics, but this time decided to just play 12 civs on a standard Tectonics (modified to be a bit larger to accomodate all the Civs, 30% water). Standard speed.

I'm not sure exactly how Ashen Veil gets founded on turn 21, or how the Armageddon counter hits 42 by turn 110 (87/206), but man, this is why I love this game sometimes!

Obviously my warriors with bronze weapons died valiantly in their cities.

Time to restart lol.

.... where Ashen Veil was founded on turn 21 and Stephanos was born 6 tiles from my lands on turn 110. I usually play all civs on a large Tectonics, but this time decided to just play 12 civs on a standard Tectonics (modified to be a bit larger to accomodate all the Civs, 30% water). Standard speed.

I'm not sure exactly how Ashen Veil gets founded on turn 21, or how the Armageddon counter hits 42 by turn 110 (87/206), but man, this is why I love this game sometimes!

Obviously my warriors with bronze weapons died valiantly in their cities.

Time to restart lol.
Goodie huts have a chance of giving you an acolyte of any religion. Some AI got the AV one.

Goodie huts have a chance of giving you an acolyte of any religion. Some AI got the AV one.

Thanks for the info! I've never popped one out of a hut myself in all my games (I usually play on Monarch if that matters) so I didn't realize that.

EDIT: At least I haven't that early in the game.

Top Bottom