Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

I’m not understanding the perception that I was defending pzelda. I just didn’t want to whale on him while he was getting stuff out and didn’t want to fullsend on him if he was merely taking Csargos posts to seriously

Possible Worlds:

Pzelda/Dolby - Early pseudo-defense makes sense, if this is the world then Dolby has decided burying Pzelda makes most sense. He's probably aiming for F3 win if this is the case.
Pzelda/Rask - Low interaction, distancing pair. I don't think it makes a huge amount of sense, the one thing in its favour is the random townread of Dolby from Pzelda, possibly planning to tip over and spew Dolby as w so that Rask can win in f3.
Pzelda/Snerk - Snerk auto-bus and Pzelda pushing both Rask/Dolby town doesn't feel like a pair to me.

Csargo/Dolby - Surprisingly possible, but they have a lot of interaction that feels genuine.
Csargo/Rask - If Csargo is w then something on this line could easily work. Rask takes the early townreads and Csargo then points out how townreads of Rask could be bad, foisting sus over to me if Rask flips red.
Csargo/Snerk - If Snerk Flips red this is the only team I realistically see. Snerk outs non-reads on Csargo and low strong interaction.

I am not going to do my own worlds as that would be a little biased at best.

If Pzelda flips red, I expected Snerk to flip green.

If Pzelda flips green then there's a decent chance Snerk flips red.

I don't see this being a w/w flip rn.
I don’t see how the me/pzelda and pzelda/Rask teams have this distinguishment. We both didn’t want to harp on pzelda at the start while implying we SRed him, and I think Rask still SRs pzelda

I don’t see how the me/pzelda and pzelda/Rask teams have this distinguishment. We both didn’t want to harp on pzelda at the start while implying we SRed him, and I think Rask still SRs pzelda

The "not harp" part can easily be coaxing w/w trying to help pzelda out of the pit before then deciding it's too late and pushing them back into it.

The rask/pzelda is because they distanced generally. Didn't ignore each other but Rask hasn't put a whole lot into why pzelda is scum except PoE on me!town

I don't see your confusion here, how do you think the two lines of play are supposedly similar between you/Rask being Pzelda's buddy?

If/when pzelda flips red this reads a little tmi-ish

And why is that “not harp” being applied only to me and not to Rask?

I don't recall Rask helping pzelda through the confusion or coaxing them to more solid reads.

Actually re-thinking here:
Would Dolby coax pzelda in thread? If w/w they could have just talked it out in scumchat.

The thing is that I don’t expect mafia to intentionally enter the thread sussing someone on false pretenses.

The trouble is that I think he did it both times he was in the thread

I don't understand Rask's Group A/Group B takes, but I guess it's too late now.

SNERK AND PZELDA WILL NOW DECIDE WHO TO VENGEKILL.

THEY HAVE TWENTY FOUR HOURS TO DECIDE BY TOMORROW JUNE 30 , 10 PM EST.

IF THEY HAVE NO DECISION, THEY MUST SUBMIT THEIR TARGET FOR THE KILL.

THEY WILL BE GIVEN PM TO DISCUSS THE KILL.

Lol Dolby, you aren t a fool. You are scum.(that was well played btw, I usually have a better read on you)

Blade/Dolby equity raising through the roof.

Be brave Snerk, don t fail us... (like I did lol)

Csargo/Dolby - Surprisingly possible, but they have a lot of interaction that feels genuine.
Csargo/Rask - If Csargo is w then something on this line could easily work. Rask takes the early townreads and Csargo then points out how townreads of Rask could be bad, foisting sus over to me if Rask flips red.

Reposting for thought.

Top Bottom