Just for fun........

Same for Mao. :p In fact I believe he was in vanilla Civ4.(Except for the Chinese version, which was why they also had Qin Shi Huang as a leader)

- Vlad the Impaler (reason why i started this thread :), transylvania or wallachia are still so far from being included, but cmon hes the reason why we have twiglight saga haha, bastard)

Vlad was not a ruler of Transylvania, but of Wallachia. He's also not the reason for vampires becoming famous - it's mostly Bram Stoker's merit (and going further back it is also the merit of Lord Byron's doctor.

Kim Il Sung / Kim Jong Il / Kim Jung Eun (North Korea)
That's already three.

Hitler... and... Hmm... Idi Amin?

Stalin was around since civ1 and Lenin was in civ2.
The obvious leader we luckily won't ever see is Hitler.
Then there's also:
Louis XVI
Vlad the Impaler
Ivan the Terrible(which is a shame, since he was actually a competent leader and is only known as "the Terrible" because the nobles hated and demonized him later)
Ho Chi Minh

The #1 historical leader Civilization will NEVER have is Mohammad even though his Caliphate conquered most of the Middle East and lasted for centuries afterward.

Spoiler :

The #1 historical leader Civilization will NEVER have is Mohammad even though his Caliphate conquered most of the Middle East and lasted for centuries afterward.

Spoiler :

Maybe we could just have the monolith from that Kubrick movie in his place.

Stalin was in Civ 1 and 4. Mao was in Civ 1, 2, 3 and 4!

Lenin was in Civ 2.

Edit: You can add Pol Pot to the list of leaders never to be added ever.

I only played Civ V but i really didnt know they did put Stalin even tho i read about first civ games ...sry my bad :p

And thx for the info on Vlad...nevertheless hes one of the first associations, caunt dracula bwhaha :D

Texas Republic
Vermont Republic
Singapore
Hong Kong
Monaco
Vatican City
Luxembourg
Lichtenstein
Taiwan
Samoa
Greenland
Aragon
Germanic Tribes
Franks
Gauls
Goths
Any of the Arabian caliphates
Any of the Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Indian dynasties
North Korea

4. Ryukyu Kingdom

Then it's up to me to fix that deficiency!

Also, otaman1, Japan didn't have imperial dynasties, just one imperial bloodline that continues on to this day. Are you thinking of shogunates?

Think about a Nazi civ lead by Hitler. What would the UA be? Perhaps the SS or Gestapo for a UU. And a unique building would be a concentration camp... Not only would they never add this civ because it is so controversial looking at what they did in history, but what their uniques would be could be quite awkward to say the least.

UA: +25% combat strength against civilizations with a different religion than yours.
It's just weird, let alone wrong.

Top Bottom