1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Just started playing RF years after purchasing the base game, tried an Immortal game and [...]

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Bliss, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Bliss

Bliss Warlord

[...] I know people find the AI to be very bad, but my case looks a bit too much. My game seems broken. Are these numbers correct? I have three times the science output of the 2nd most scientific civ.

6161wusw9g041.png

2. Karmah

Karmah King Supporter

Could you please write a bit bigger and boldrt. I have trouble reading your post :)

3. Bliss

Bliss Warlord

Lmao. I was trying to upload the file. Probably clicked lots of wrong buttons before doing the right thing. Sorry for that. :crazyeye:

Icicle, acluewithout and Karmah like this.
  4. kaspergm

kaspergm Deity

What difficulty level are you playing? Both Victoria, Chatherine and Cleopatra have higher culture output than you have, so they seem to have focused on culture rather than science. Neither of the civs you are up against, perhaps with exception of Barbarossa, are particularly scientifically focused, so I'd say this isn't too surprising.

Karmah likes this.
  5. Pistol90

Pistol90 Warlord

Little of topic: Can someone please tell me what mod is used in first post picture for displaying those stats below leader heads. CQUI dont work for me, is it that one or there is some other.

6. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Those stats under the pictures are in the base game now. No need for mods. But you will need to go into options to enable it.

7. criZp

criZp Emperor

yeah that was patched in, september or june. it's in the interface settings.

8. Bliss

Bliss Warlord

Playing Immortal without mods. I tried pumping it up to deity and now I'm having some challenge - I just didn't know it would be this much of a difference.

9. Lily_Lancer

Lily_Lancer Emperor

On deity AIs usually have 600~1000 points by T100. Maybe you shall improve some difficulty.

10. Pistol

Pistol Chieftain

I hate being idiot,but is it possible to use that mod today with latest version of game. I am interested only in those lider stats

11. Bliss

Bliss Warlord

It is not a mod. You can enable it in the settings (interface) menu.

12. ThunderLizard2

ThunderLizard2 Warlord

So you have to play Deity to have any challenge because the AI is garbage?

13. Bliss

Bliss Warlord

I'm still trying to tune what is best for me, but seems like Deity difficulty spice things up.

14. Karmah

Karmah King Supporter

At the end of the day, a, strategy game is a puzzle. Once you crack its code :How to make your civ good, which vulnerabilities in the AI you can exploit, you will always have to rely on additional self-imposed challenges.

Bliss likes this.