K.I.S.S Beutification Program

Mistfit

Deity
I was lurking through the threads (as is my job here) and I was noticing how many of you are wearing Mistfit Avatars.. I thought I'd compile a gallery of K.I.S.S. player avatars here and offer my humble services to the rest of the team...

Not all of the following avatars were Mistfit Orginals (tm). Many of them were touch-ups or refittings. Let me know what you think and post a request if you want me to try one for you

Note some of the Larger Avatars are ones that I have done for the crew at CDZ. They have much looser requirements for Avatars there and it allows me some lattitude when creating them.

That is 9 of our teammates that I have done work for (including myself). By the end of the game do you think I could get everyone? Prolly not as some of the avatars people currently wear are really neat.

Can you name all of the people without looking? Amazing how our brain instantly recognizes someone by their picture... (don't reply with a list of whose they are...I think we all know)

If I've done an avatar and forgotten (old age) post a note here. I've done a bunch at my time here at CFC.

You do great work, Mistfit! Yes, I can name each of the avatars at a glance, so I guess that's the sign of being truly distinctive.

I'm very fond of the "ornery kitty" in my avatar, but sometimes think he looks rather plain compared to others. Any ideas for enhancement? I dearly love cats.

Mistfit said:
Can you name all of the people without looking?
How on earth could I know who wears the last one? :D

@Granny: I'd say make it larger and more colorful. I'm sure Mistfit will have some very good ideas.

I will go on record and say my Pirate Cow is the sweetest ever!! We could even add a sunrise on occassion. :smug:

Pentium said:
How on earth could I know who wears the last one? :D
The owner of the second has also escaped my mind...

Great work on all of them, Mistfit. I like the looks of AK's army duck, too. :)

I figured the fleet of The Empire of Idiocy needed some sort of beautification also:

Attachments

• wupug-mast.jpg
    wupug-mast.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 280
Whomp said:
I will go on record and say my Pirate Cow is the sweetest ever!! We could even add a sunrise on occassion. :smug:
Hey, Whomp, are you sure you don't wanna rename it the A.R.S.E. Massive? :lol:

Mistfit, I'd be grateful for whatever you can come up with. He's a very independent cat with lots of attitude. :D

I love the seal of the Idiot of Naval Operations Dagh! Pure brillance.

Careful Dagh, with brilliant seals like that you may loose your 'idiot' status and become a genius. Few of us could breathe the rarified air up there.

Nice work, Dagh!!! :goodjob: It's a shame the other teams can't see the beauty of your work.

Well have to stick that in a Note to someone! Maybe when we meet the next team. I'll bet Provo would get a good laugh outta that. (ok maybe not) He might have an coronary though :D

@ Harriet ~ I've not forgotten about you I've been fairly busy IRL. Do you know where that graphic (your current avie) came from? Is it a specific character? From a cartoon? Where did you get it? If I could find a larger orginal of it I could work off of that one. If not I have some other graphics on file that I will prolly post here tomorrow for you to look at.

Mistfit said:
@ Harriet ~ I've not forgotten about you I've been fairly busy IRL. Do you know where that graphic (your current avie) came from? Is it a specific character? From a cartoon? Where did you get it?
No rush, Mistfit. I think I got it from a site that specialized in kitty pics. If I can find it again, I may just post the link for you. I'm not even sure if it's copyrighted, and I'd better double check that. Lots of sites will let you have a pic for small personal uses, but want credit for commercial use. Not sure if changes to it are considered infringement. I've been using it for a couple of years as simply a "smiley" on a social bulletin board I co-own.

I'm one of the beautiful people now! :woohoo:

Thanks Mistfit. I feel like one of those people on the makeover program.

You are a genius (without loosing the idiot status of course).

Top Bottom