Kandy relic bug (Not a Bug)

old salty

Chieftain
for some reason the kandy city state doesn't give relics even tho im their overlord, I discovered eye of the sahara and delicate arch in the same turn and got 0 relics. same problem happened on a previous maori game as well, wrote it off as bad luck because ive seen kandy work in the past but the bug seems to be here to stay.

forgot to add version on the title, its the latest version. anyone can delete this or edit it? I will remake the report if deleted

There are only so many relics in the game (IIRC, there are 24). Once the game hits max relics, no more are created.

i can see that being the case in this one because it was lategame, but i got a save file somewhere of the relic bug happening, and i really doubt that there were 24 relics already since it was turn 60, although u never know what those 9 deity ai were up to. anyways thanks foe the reply

As others have pointed out, there have to be relics left in the game and you need to have space.

In addition, timing can be an issue. You have to be suzerain of Kandy BEFORE you discover the Natural Wonder. Sometimes that can be an issue if there is a natural wonder near Kandy so when you become suzerain you automatically discover the wonder. In those cases, unfortunately you discover the wonder BEFORE becoming suzerain so you don't get the relic.

Top Bottom